What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

strider

Post Whore
Also, if people love the NBA and are interested in that whole era, a few more 30 for 30 docos fill a few holes (namely when Jordan wasn't winning) that The Last Dance leaves out:

Lakers v Celtics - The Best of Enemies (3 part series of the rivalry from way back when to Bird v Magic. I like this one as much as the last dance)
Detroit Pistons - Bad Boys
Orlando Magic - This Magic Moment
Watched the Orlando Magic one last night when i woke up at 1am and couldnt sleep ... very cool

Anyways, Upstart Crow isn't entirely shit, if you like David Mitchell doing his thing. It's like a mediocre Blackadder, which is good enough.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Counterpart
*pane

10613.1L.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
The last two episodes of The Last Dance were a bit much...as much as I love, and admire, Michael Jordan, the constant sycophantic reactions to him were a bit sickening.

Still - a great series, on a great athlete.

strider

Post Whore
My only complaint about the last 2 eps was i watched all the others weeks ago and had to wait so long, then it was just more of the same - not bad but too long a wait ... would have been better if had of watched em all together

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My only complaint about the last 2 eps was i watched all the others weeks ago and had to wait so long, then it was just more of the same - not bad but too long a wait ... would have been better if had of watched em all together
Well who's f**ken fault is that?

Latest posts