What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taumalolo

AJB1102

First Grade
He'll lose a step or 2 of speed but it isn't what he totally relies on. In terms of power and strength Gal's numbers in the gym have been up the more he approaches 40 instead of the other way round.

With how the game has evolved there is a chance that there will be another 3 or 4 of him running in the game by the time he retires though

Yeah Gal obviously not the 80 minute workhorse anymore but at 36/37 he's still going strong. He never had the speed or skill JT has, never had much of either.

At 25 JT has another 10+ years if he can avoid the sort of injuries that plague a career. He's so robust though I can't see it. The merkin is built almost like a rectangle, ankles and wrists like shins and forearms, thighs like torsos and not much neck and a box head - apart from a knee to the nads it's hard to see a weak spot.

Agree there will be more. But he's the prototype they're built off.

I watched last weeks Cows game with my mum. She usually only notices flashy stuff, big hits and shit hair but loves the game. I was pretty impressed that a bit before JT made his line break and try assist mum said "who is the 13? he's a monster, no one can stop him". Can hardly remember her ever noticing a forward's base game.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Yeah Gal obviously not the 80 minute workhorse anymore but at 36/37 he's still going strong. He never had the speed or skill JT has, never had much of either.

At 25 JT has another 10+ years if he can avoid the sort of injuries that plague a career. He's so robust though I can't see it. The merkin is built almost like a rectangle, ankles and wrists like shins and forearms, thighs like torsos and not much neck and a box head - apart from a knee to the nads it's hard to see a weak spot.

Agree there will be more. But he's the prototype they're built off.

I watched last weeks Cows game with my mum. She usually only notices flashy stuff, big hits and shit hair but loves the game. I was pretty impressed that a bit before JT made his line break and try assist mum said "who is the 13? he's a monster, no one can stop him". Can hardly remember her ever noticing a forward's base game.

Gallen's best years were on peptides.

Latest posts