What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs the Knights

tripster

Juniors
Any word on what’s happened to Naden? Is he injured? His ability to score try from kicks will he missed.

Fangs

Coach
Interesting changes. Naden is clearly more potent than Whare however I'm not sure you can just replace one with the other.

Crichton deserves a starting position. I bet he will have a blinder against the Knights right edge.

mxlegend99

Referee
Naden I don't rate in the centres. But I hope he wasn't dropped. He was better than Whare and he would be better on the wing than Mansour.

He was also a fullback and would probably offer more than Aekins at 1.

Fangs

Coach
I know our spine is affected too but the Knights are really on their knees. This should end up a comfortable win.

Really some things just never ever change at Penrith, 10 seconds before half time and we let them in for a very soft try under the posts. Considering they lost Pearce, Watson and Glasby and we have had all the ball I am concerned we aren’t in front by considerably more.

Agreed. The fact that Mansour didn’t score with the line open is very concerning.

Latest posts