What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its called backing the wrong horse

Ads

First Grade
Wouldn’t have a made a pinch of piss difference.
Once his old man was outed via the self reporting , then KF was gonski.
Hated it here.
Yep. Will probably end up wherever his dad is coaching when he’s done serving his suspension for nearly destroying us.

Quigs

Immortal
I had to ask myself if I was okay, R U OK style. Here I was watching poor unarmed Donkeys getting flogged and it felt well ......... ummmm ................. enjoyable.

I don't think I am a nasty person but I would assume everyone has some deficiency when it comes to moments like this. Witnessing the born to rule silver spoon fed Donkeys getting whopped by Uncle Nicks rorting sombreoes.

It must be some weird phase I am encountering. I am a part of. Can I be saved? I don't know.

Nek week will be like cheering for the clubs during a mass baby fur seal culling.

Bring on the Hartleys of Brookvale. The haters match from hell.

Even HENJAK could not save the rabble now.

(If only me plodders could make a dent in the ladder and give me an UP Up instead of a far-queue)

txta2

Bench
Butt butt we have the Chad, the Chadwick, the rock, the gold bar,. You know he once put his hand up for SOO!!

snout

First Grade
How lucky was Chad that maloney came to our club.
And benny barba running amok out wide.

The NRL with its new rules is now more than ever a game for teams with good halves. Manly and the raiders may well play the GF.
Keary does it easy and with Teddy doing what ben barba did - making an extra 2 men by himself and that ensures rorts will be in it.
Young flanno was flawless going to the line. Nothing sideways. Quick hands. Got repeat sets. Double pump and putting chrichton over.
Robinson saw something our club couldnt.

Our 6 and 7 are so far off the pace it is embarrassing.
Nauflumas try last week where he strolled through Chad - anyone see wades look at our 7? Whoa.
And thats before mentioning his ineffectiveness with the ball.

Watching milford tonite. A flat track bully. Has been doing ferkall for years but then all of a sudden behind fifita and pengai and haas trampling blokes- he has a go.
We have a bloke just as talented. Johnson. Him and milford have a gift not many have. Can turn a defender inside out. Do they ever do it?
Yep. Once every 6 months.
And both their games are riddled with mistakes.
Both on big money.
But if you paid either what they are actually worth for their output for their clubs - it would be less than half of what they earn now.
l wouldnt pay either one more than 200K.

And darius tonight. What a performance. He is the broncs chad townsend.
Who pulls the trigger first on their big name has been - bomber or seibold?

I say seebs.
I reckon darius 'retires' very soon.

Last edited:

Chimp

Juniors
How lucky was Chad that maloney came to our club.
And benny barba running amok out wide.

The NRL with its new rules is now more than ever a game for teams with good halves. Manly and the raiders may well play the GF.
Keary does it easy and with Teddy doing what ben barba did - making an extra 2 men by himself and that ensures rorts will be in it.
Young flanno was flawless going to the line. Nothing sideways. Quick hands. Got repeat sets. Double pump and putting chrichton over.
Robinson saw something our club couldnt.

Our 6 and 7 are so far off the pace it is embarrassing.
Nauflumas try last week where he strolled through Chad - anyone see wades look at our 7? Whoa.
And thats before mentioning his ineffectiveness with the ball.

Watching milford tonite. A flat track bully. Has been doing ferkall for years but then all of a sudden behind fifita and pengai and haas trampling blokes- he has a go.
We have a bloke just as talented. Johnson. Him and milford have a gift not many have. Can turn a defender inside out. Do they ever do it?
Yep. Once every 6 months.
And both their games are riddled with mistakes.
Both on big money.
But if you paid either what they are actually worth for their output for their clubs - it would be less than half of what they earn now.
l wouldnt pay either one more than 200K.

And darius tonight. What a performance. He is the broncs chad townsend.
Who pulls the trigger first on their big name has been - bomber or seibold?

I say seebs.
I reckon darius 'retires' very soon.
Darius won’t retire, he’ll decide ‘he can’t play to his own standards’ and walk away from his contract GI style.... he still gets his money, they get the cap space

King Ben

Juniors
I'd go back further.. re-signing Chad in 2017 instead of giving Maloney an upgrade put us on the path we are on now (still no excuse for Maloney whinging and whining like he did but my point stands).

On the plus side, we might win the comp again if we upgraded Maloney which likely would've been stripped. So crisis averted.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We are looking down the barrel of some lean years ahead no doubt, Chad is the glue that will hold it all together. On an even funnier note, you will get to see a Sharks side without the Chad on Sat'dee. Strap yourselves innnnnn!!!

carcharias

Immortal
Let’s not get too carried away

Kyle beat a team that has had 93 points scored against them in 2 weeks. 6 for.
Most of that team is under 21
Whereas Kyle has the luxury of being in the reigning back to back premiers.

Special K

Coach
I'd go back further.. re-signing Chad in 2017 instead of giving Maloney an upgrade put us on the path we are on now (still no excuse for Maloney whinging and whining like he did but my point stands).
Basically what happened when Chad got "paid". But in the end it came down to us desperately wanting Moylan and Panthers wouldn't let him go without Maloney going to them. The plan was to have them all at the Sharks for 2018.. Naughty Sharks.

Maloney would kill it in this new faster game. We should have kept him. We have no leadership or direction in this team. I get Chad is a great bloke, off the field "leader" etc but the bloke is not up to it. Don't start me on Johnson...

KF was always leaving once his dad was gone. Whatever

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Swapping Josh Morris for Jesse Ramien......

Well I am hoping that is long term better.

carcharias

Immortal
Maloney was average his last two years in Sydney.
I do believe we beat them every time including a final?