What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its called backing the wrong horse

shadowboxer

First Grade
Townsend is balls - and his latest haircut...sheesh, looks like Mr Burns has demanded for him to trim those sideburns Don Mattingley style

Weaponhead

Coach
Chad and FJ are essentially the same player. Even Chad would look ok behind Easts pack. FJ is playing a simple role and doing a solid job.

The club has to find out if Trindall is a long term first grader. It won't happen sitting behind Chad for another 3 years. Trindall looks easily as good as Chad at the same stage. If he goes without getting a shot at first grade it will be poor management.

snout

First Grade
Chad and FJ are essentially the same player. Even Chad would look ok behind Easts pack. FJ is playing a simple role and doing a solid job.

The club has to find out if Trindall is a long term first grader. It won't happen sitting behind Chad for another 3 years. Trindall looks easily as good as Chad at the same stage. If he goes without getting a shot at first grade it will be poor management.
Chad at roorters.
Lol.
More chance of Queen signing me to replace Freddie.
Robinson actually knows a halfback from a hack.

On the plus side, at least we’ve confirmed the addition of ‘man up in defense’ to ‘catch the ball’ and ‘keep a cool head’ to Katoa’s shyte list. If we still had JMoz Kennedy should be on that wing.

Weaponhead

Coach
Easts have been super impressive in the past 3 weeks. Fast, hard running, tough defence, support play, hunger and desire. Everything the Sharks are not

Quicksilver

Bench
I bet the people who keep posting this shit would softcock it rather than grit it out if they were playing in this side at the moment.

excuses, whinge, excuses.

We didn’t have a choice about this. The guy didn’t want to stay after daddy got in trouble.

It’s just the way it works out. Crying about Kyle won’t help.

Blame his old man, he set the wheels in motion.

I bet the people who keep posting this shit would softcock it rather than grit it out if they were playing in this side at the moment.

excuses, whinge, excuses.

We didn’t have a choice about this. The guy didn’t want to stay after daddy got in trouble.

It’s just the way it works out. Crying about Kyle won’t help.

Blame his old man, he set the wheels in motion.
100%
And I bet Flange Snr had plans to move Chad on in favour of Jnr. I can tell you that once Snr had gone Jnr got frozen out a bit by certain players.
Look at the players who actually were still under contract but had to leave anyway, Jnr, B1, JMoz, Prior, various reasons for all but it all comes back to Flange Snr.

MilkShark

First Grade
Definitely picked the wrong 7 to stick with.

But flanos only doing well because he is surrounded by a 20 million dollar team. The rorters run out every week and its like watching Rest of the World vs Helensbugh.

NRL is not in good health with so many one sided matches every week.

Quicksilver

Bench
The fake crowd noise is annoying.

it’s a standard cheer/roar for everything as if it’s equally weighted. Real crowds don’t cheer as loud when dodgy tries are scored that may be overturned. It’s just a natural reaction. It’s very off putting.

like watching a shit sitcom with canned laughter.

carcharias

Immortal
The fake crowd noise is annoying.

it’s a standard cheer/roar for everything as if it’s equally weighted. Real crowds don’t cheer as loud when dodgy tries are scored that may be overturned. It’s just a natural reaction. It’s very off putting.

like watching a shit sitcom with canned laughter.
I keep thinking there is a fight out of the camera shot.
The crowd noise doesn’t coincide with the play.