What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Isaac Moses stripped of accreditation

Wizardman

First Grade
I feel such great satisfaction from knowing that absolute prick is gone from our game. The fack that there is no Moses defender shows how much of a prick he was. Well done PVL!!!

Ron's_Mate

Bench

AJB1102

First Grade
I'm reading he instructed Mannah to lie, Mannah didn't and dobbed Moses in?

Wasn't real sold on Mannah as a player but honesty and integrity never questioned. For Moses to think he could bring Mannah to the dark side shows the confidence and makes you question how often its occurred.

Good riddance. I know they had other problems too but he tore the Tigpies apart with that fab 4 bullshit.

Ron's_Mate

Bench

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'm reading he instructed Mannah to lie, Mannah didn't and dobbed Moses in?

Wasn't real sold on Mannah as a player but honesty and integrity never questioned. For Moses to think he could bring Mannah to the dark side shows the confidence and makes you question how often its occurred.

Good riddance. I know they had other problems too but he tore the Tigpies apart with that fab 4 bullshit.
According to the SMH story Mannah did lie to the NRL about the Parra salary cap cheating, then had a change of heart last year and told the truth to the integrity unit.

AJB1102

First Grade
According to the SMH story Mannah did lie to the NRL about the Parra salary cap cheating, then had a change of heart last year and told the truth to the integrity unit.

No shit? Well I wouldn't have thought Mannah would step there. Conscience got too him but I guess. Poor judgment from Moses.

super_coach

First Grade
Be interesting to see if he attempts to bring a few others down with him. You would think there could be a few clubs a tad nervous of what might come out from under the carpet

Latest posts