What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Isaac Moses stripped of accreditation

Geez.

So my first question is... how does that affect the current players in his portfolio? Do they have to seek another manager/go direct to club?

And what happens to the commission gap between costs and charge to the clubs?

I assume this is all still to be resolved but would think that the player continues getting their wage - with time period to make their decision on a new agent or other.. maybe the player and the club can split the difference! - Higher salary for the player/lower cost to the club...

Or maybe Gus can take them on!

nick87

Coach
Geez.

So my first question is... how does that affect the current players in his portfolio? Do they have to seek another manager/go direct to club?

I assume this is all still to be resolved but would think that the player continues getting their wage - with time period to make their decision on a new agent or other.. maybe the player and the club can split the difference! - Higher salary for the player/lower cost to the club...

just guessing here but I would think he’d still be able to receive commission on the deals he’s got active currently, but is now not accredited so is unable to do any further deals

this news is particularly interesting as it relates to one Big Jonneh Bateman

gerg

Juniors
I did a quick Google search to see who he has on his books. But couldn't find anything.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Geez.

doesn’t void their contracts. I guess they choose to self manage or appoint a new manager.
Re commissions, that’s probably down to the fine print in the current contract. Moses might be contractually entitled but then again that might be voided by him being stripped of accreditation.

Latest posts