What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Isaac Moses stripped of accreditation

Cactus

Juniors

gerg

Juniors
Adam Blair, Kodi Nik, Blake Green and Gerard Beale. Lol even he could have "pulled" the players how is it even a threat? They should have laughed in his face and sent Kearney packing.

And told him to take those players with him. Note: I'm sure that is what you meant.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Are Warriors really going to cut their nose off by letting Green go just because of who his manager is? Hes one of the few decent players they have.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Are Warriors really going to cut their nose off by letting Green go just because of who his manager is? Hes one of the few decent players they have.
If Green switches to a manager that doesn't try to destabilise the club then he might find the Warriors are more interested.

Right now they are burning anything linked to Moses to the ground. Broncos will do the same soon.

shear_joy9

Coach

don’t let the game against the broncos fool you. Green has been easily been one of their worst for two seasons now. The last game looked like him actually pulling his finger out and auditioning other clubs for a contract

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
This merkin refuses to f**k off.

Banned NRL agent spotted sitting with Suaalii clan during trial
NRL Premiership
c64869e6d7654c7ebe1f3b07f702114f

Isaac Moses was spotted with Suaalii's entourage.Source: Getty Images
The NRL is reportedly investigating why banned player agent Isaac Moses was sitting with Joseph Suaalii’s family during the teenager’s trial game in Queanbeyan on Saturday.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports Moses was sitting with the Suaalii clan in the grandstand at Seiffert Oval despite the fact he was not a registered member of the crowd.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...m/news-story/5b976406ed44a6ef26a459cffcf0ce7f

I doubt Uncle Nick is impressed with young Joseph letting this parasite worm his way in.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
This merkin refuses to f**k off.

I doubt Uncle Nick is impressed with young Joseph letting this parasite worm his way in.

I have no doubt little Joseph will be summoned for a please explain. but hey he does attend a school that most certainly doesn't teach integrity