What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Isaac Moses stripped of accreditation

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
"NRL players represented by the game's most powerful agent, Isaac Moses, will be free to terminate their contracts and pocket the six per cent management fee after the controversial manager had his accreditation cancelled on Tuesday night."

Won't even get his fees from his current contracts hahah sucked in scumbag.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pl...ns-top-agent-isaac-moses-20200616-p55388.html
"Brisbane's Matt Lodge would collect an extra $200,000 over the next four years if he terminates his contract with Moses. Newcastle's David Klemmer stands to save around $150,000 over the next three years, while Canberra skipper Josh Hodgson could earn an additional $80,000 over the next two seasons."

Wow

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Tommy Smith

Referee
"Brisbane's Matt Lodge would collect an extra $200,000 over the next four years if he terminates his contract with Moses. Newcastle's David Klemmer stands to save around $150,000 over the next three years, while Canberra skipper Josh Hodgson could earn an additional $80,000 over the next two seasons."

Wow
Player agent fees are insane.

I'm amazed that more players don't back themselves to negotiate their own deals.

nick87

Coach

nick87

Coach

I'm amazed that more players don't back themselves to negotiate their own deals.

You could negotiate it yourself and pay a lawyer a one fee of less than $500 to go over the contract and explain everything to you in layman's terms to ensure you're not getting f**ked before signing it.

I dont think players need agents to drive up their price and get what they deserve. The market bares most of the value out for them.

betcats

Referee

Seriously makes me wonder what service do they provide that guys are giving them 40 and 50 thousand a year?

Its been said he had Cam Smith and yet Cam smith did used to back himself now he gives up five figures to Moses, or he was until last night.

>zuzu<

Juniors
All these players had this bloke as an agent:

Ryan Matterson
John Bateman
David Klemmer

What do they all have in common, aside from the fact they are all forwards?

Bloke is a germ, and needs to be erradicated from the game. An edict needs to be put in place with regard to player managers - we do not need people in the mould of Mino Raiola tarnishing our game.

Seriously??

Players negotiating directly with clubs / the league would get absolutely get turned over. They play football - they aren’t businessmen.

For the juniors especially, dealing directly with businessmen on contract negotiations would be like lawn taking on a mower. And it’s a distraction they shouldn’t have to face.

League has a history of it before agents. A prime example is Paul Vautin getting absolutely dudded by Arko in the Manly era.. Vautin laughs at it now, but after walking out feeling like a king having negotiated his new deal, the light bulb went on soon after and he knew Arko had him over a barrel.

I get the perception of player agents. But the overwhelming majority of players will earn more, and have more secure contracts, than those who’d go it alone. More senior guys who are savvy would be an exception.

Fans only have an emotional involvement with their club and players... not agents, boards etc.

I firmly believe the league and its players need agents. But ethical ones, not like Isaac Moses.