What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

murraymob

Coach
Most important thing with playing the tigers is not get caught in there game of throwing it around.Play the way we have and it will take care of itself
My other concern is the game is at bankwest lots of injuries this weekend there

The_Frog

First Grade
They've just put the cleaners through a couple of bottom 8 sides and will be feeling good about themselves. We're getting them at a good time as long as we understand this isn't going to be an easy game. On a par with the Rabbitohs, less big names but more heart.

My other concern is the game is at bankwest lots of injuries this weekend there

Surely this gets moved to Leichhardt or Campbelltown.

franklin2323

Immortal
Realistically we should win the next 5 games..whether we do is the question.

Surely this game goes to Leichhardt

mxlegend99

Referee
A lesser team than the likes of Storm or Souths. But they can pile on points quickly if you're off your game even a little bit and we tend to have a bit of a snooze in games which invites teams back into it.

We should win this. But with us that just makes me more nervous.

Fangs

Coach
Interesting game. Penrith I imagine will be heavy favourites.

I prefer seeing Marshall out of their team. Yes their defence has improved but he is easily their most dangerous player when the game is on the line. If its a close match then I'll back us 99/100 to win it with Cleary/Luai/Korisau. This could even be a game we win on goal kicking alone.

The Tigers have some really good finishers out wide. And a guy like BJ is super dangerous when he wants to be. Once again I wouldn't want Whare out of the side for this one.

Their pack last night was decent and they appeared to get a quick PTB at will in the second half. Though it was the Bulldogs. I don't think they will get the same against our pack. They will probably play another prop off the bench like Packer.

A shame I can't go and see this one live. Love games against the Tigers.

kinghippo

Juniors
There are no easy games, the knights showed what can happen if a team starts to believe their own hype.
Our pack has been amazing so far but looked pretty tired last week, hopefully the longer break has helped.
I can’t see Ivan making many changes, although it will be interesting to see what happens with mansour.
I would give Whare a rest, and lenui in for burns but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Ivan does something weird like put naden on the bench.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
I was more confident in the Bunnies game than this one... We have been guilty of "playing down" to our opposition in the past, and I can't get my head out of this way of thinking.

Hopefully, IC tells them there are no easy games, and 110% effort is required whether it be against an under-performing team, or a start studded one.

franklin2323

Immortal
There are no easy games, the knights showed what can happen if a team starts to believe their own hype.
Our pack has been amazing so far but looked pretty tired last week, hopefully the longer break has helped.
I can’t see Ivan making many changes, although it will be interesting to see what happens with mansour.
I would give Whare a rest, and lenui in for burns but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Ivan does something weird like put naden on the bench.

Need the edge backrower on the bench is needed. Leinu only will play if we rest a middle

Latest posts