What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does our future hold

Perth Tiger

Bench
Could be wrong, but thought he was working at Easts still. All legal within the salary cap though of course, not like those filthy Wests Tigers cheats with Farah.
Yeah he is but don’t those ‘halves consultants’ work with multiple clubs?

of course we tried to get Laurie Daley a couple of years ago but that was blocked for reasons :mad:

worst case scenario should get Prince down to see if he can pass anything on

Fordy20

Juniors
Brooks could definitely benefit from some time with a champion former halfback. What's Brett Kimmorley up to these days?

The unknown

Juniors

of course we tried to get Laurie Daley a couple of years ago but that was blocked for reasons :mad:

worst case scenario should get Prince down to see if he can pass anything on

Blocked because he does promos for NEDS, lol.

As if the game doesn’t have a shit ton of gambling advertisements as it is anyways

WA Tiger

Bench
on
Maybe but I can’t see it ..there’d be some risk there re potential for shared info ..I think they’d get a fair whack for their services from one club to make it worth their while?

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
If I had to pick a Johns brother I'd pick Matty, with a clause that he signs an nda so nothing ends up on his bloody show.

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t think Matthew can be bothered getting off his arse ...They’d pay him well at Foxtel..btw he’s a confident Leo so is Gordy ..

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t think Matthew can be bothered getting off his arse ...They’d pay him well at Foxtel..btw he’s a confident Leo so is Gordy ..
And from the horses mouth on Matty Johns podcast

“...Why would anyone who is financially secure go and coach?” .

referring to Mick Innes who Kenty said could be coaching with Bennett at the bulldogs...freaky shit

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Have you heard Ennis commentate ? No wonder he wants to be a coach. Besides not everyone gets a long radio and tv run like Matty has,

WA Tiger

Bench
It's just the opposite. When you don't have to struggle financially to survive, then you can focus on doing more meaningful things with your life.
That makes sense definitely...not from experience tho unfortunately

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
It's just the opposite. When you don't have to struggle financially to survive, then you can focus on doing more meaningful things with your life.
Yeah agreed, that quote is thoroughly incorrect.
Poor old Matty is as intelligent as a shit soaked nappy.

Matty probably should have said "I get paid good money to talk about the game and f**k around with my mates on camera without the pressure or responsibility of coaching, why would I coach?"

Think we'd go better if RL went to 11-a-side with forward kicks banned.

Anyway, any chance someone would change our emblem slightly please? Would you take the paws of the cat away and have Tigers in bold but with more traditional upright writing, and to take away the go faster stripe underneath Tigers please. Thank you.

Tigerm

First Grade
Think we'd go better if RL went to 11-a-side with forward kicks banned.

Anyway, any chance someone would change our emblem slightly please? Would you take the paws of the cat away and have Tigers in bold but with more traditional upright writing, and to take away the go faster stripe underneath Tigers please. Thank you.
WOW, ah, no. Can’t see it happening.