What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does our future hold

Oh, okay. Fine, carry on as it is then, I'll probably still watch. Anyway, I think there's only enough talent for 14 NRL sides at the moment, and the Warriors have almost zero chance of winning a GF. I think they should leave the NRL along with the Sharks. I'd like to see the Rabbitohs move to Brisbane, and be called just the Rabbitohs.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Oh, okay. Fine, carry on as it is then, I'll probably still watch. Anyway, I think there's only enough talent for 14 NRL sides at the moment, and the Warriors have almost zero chance of winning a GF. I think they should leave the NRL along with the Sharks. I'd like to see the Rabbitohs move to Brisbane, and be called just the Rabbitohs.

I don't agree lots of Qld talent who only want to play for qld teams, add another brisbane team or two and the talent will come through, as long as you have the pathways right. Same with tonga, fiji and samoa, not to mention png. Even lots of nrl teams could up their junior investment.