1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

Ahead of Women in League Round this weekend, this bumper issue has plenty of features. Paul Jobber chats to Erin Molan about life in broadcasting, footy and more. Joshua Wells talks to NRLW player Botille Vette-Welsh about her rise in the women's game. We've also got Rick Edgerton's weekly finals piece, this week looking at the spines of each of the top eight sides. We also look at Old Boys Day through the eyes of Newcastle prop Daniel Saifiti.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 19 programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 17 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

What does our future hold

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by gordsy, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Welsh RL & RU watcher

Welsh RL & RU watcher Juniors

Oh, okay. Fine, carry on as it is then, I'll probably still watch. Anyway, I think there's only enough talent for 14 NRL sides at the moment, and the Warriors have almost zero chance of winning a GF. I think they should leave the NRL along with the Sharks. I'd like to see the Rabbitohs move to Brisbane, and be called just the Rabbitohs.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  2. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

I don't agree lots of Qld talent who only want to play for qld teams, add another brisbane team or two and the talent will come through, as long as you have the pathways right. Same with tonga, fiji and samoa, not to mention png. Even lots of nrl teams could up their junior investment.