What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
Geez BLM how quickly we forget. Graham Bradley was a marist bros Kogarah boy who couldn't proceed past president cup/3rd grade with saints so he moved to Penrith and played 1st grade for them then moved back to the dragons. Tough stoic centre who really made the most of his talents.Great team man we could do with now.
"The penguin" was great value for us and you are correct we could do with his type right now.

I often likened him to being a 80% version of Mick Cronin which IMO is still very very good compared to most.

I am sure if he was playing for us now that lazy turd Norman wouldn't have too many smiles on his face.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Yes I can understand now why the Dragons would be hesitant in speaking to him Sammy . Hopefully our mob can either promote the C.Cup promising players or if they must go elsewhere buy a decent winger who has some quality to his play .

All good mate hope you are well

BLM01

First Grade
Geez BLM how quickly we forget. Graham Bradley was a marist bros Kogarah boy who couldn't proceed past president cup/3rd grade with saints so he moved to Penrith and played 1st grade for them then moved back to the dragons. Tough stoic centre who really made the most of his talents.Great team man we could do with now.
Thanks Denis
Yeh where snd why did I get Col out of Graham... my bad..
Memory for names and words is a sliding
LOL Could not forget the nickname though

Kylez3

Juniors
Daily Telegraph reporting that the Dragons have expressed interest in Adam Elliott after the Bulldogs quote "low-balled" him recently in contract negotiations.

redv13

Bench
Daily Telegraph reporting that the Dragons have expressed interest in Adam Elliott after the Bulldogs quote "low-balled" him recently in contract negotiations.
Him and Josh Jackson bleed blue and white. Can’t see either leaving the doggies for another nrl club

denis preston

First Grade
Loved the Penguin, he was our captain in our big run in 95 including the semi where we were robbed against the Dogs

Masters was good but out coached by Ryan who was great. One ref , Chris Mortimer always offside on the play the ball to nullify Oçonnor and of course the full kicks into the in goal. The only benefit there was Burgess performed so well ( didnt make a difference to the result though ) and got a very lucrative deal from Charges or Seagulls ?? that had set him up for life .Great bloke .