What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY thread (3/7/20)

eel01s

Bench
Very happy with our forward pack. They have not been beaten by any pack this season.

When Brown and Evans come back our bench is starting to look very very good.

Evans
Nuikore
Kafusi
Stone/Taka/Field/genuine dummy half option.

Jnr and RCG going great guns. Not too mention how well Matto, Lane, Nuikore and Kafusi are playing.

Our biggest deficiency at the moment is our right side defense. I think the problem is starting in the middle, as several times last night Waqa and Blake were trying to defend Cowboys overlaps.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think grant is overrated take his running game and he is just run of the mill hooker , I see him like a cook, great runner from dummy half , but as seen with cook this year , if there is no quick Ptb he is ordinary . Reeds long passing and kicks from dummy half (exclude yesterdays attempt) is far superior to grant .

I completely agree.

Reed Mahoney is playing for:

* the team currently coming first, with a record of 7 and 1;.

* a team who has scored 200 points (second behind only the Roosters, on 226)

* a team who has conceded only 92 points across 8 rounds (first in the NRL).

Harry Grant's Tigers are:

* 7th

* 175 points scored (4th in the NRL)

* 140 points conceded (14th in the NRL)

Additionally, Reed Mahoney has amassed 347 tackles, to Grant's 243.

Reed Mahoney is doing just fine.

Avenger

Immortal
If Gutho has a yard more pace he would be the best player in the game. I still wouldn’t swap him for any fullback in the comp.

That little halfback, Field I thought had a solid game in Moses’ absence.

Our forwards I’m confident will propel us to the GF. Again they were all phenomenal.

Gronk

Staff member
If Gutho has a yard more pace he would be the best player in the game. I still wouldn’t swap him for any fullback in the comp.

That little halfback, Field I thought had a solid game in Moses’ absence.

Our forwards I’m confident will propel us to the GF. Again they were all phenomenal.
Injuries of course could be our Achilles heel. We lose two fowards and we can cope. Any more and our bench becomes weak.:fingers_crossed: