What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tell you what I find funny about this argument... if only Gronk wasn't a moderator
EelementaryPost Whore
Poupou EscobarPost Whore

I suppose you could see irony in it; but I think, contextually, that a "post whore" is not as offensive.

All I'm saying is I am surprised that Mahoney would call a woman that, is all. It's not a massive deal, and it certainly does not take anything away from the man he is.

All I'm saying is that I never would have expected that sort of language from him - especially directed at a human being.

But it certainly does not make him a bad person, or a person to be respected any less; I think we have all heard about his dedication to helping other people, which speaks far more about his character than this incident.

TheRam

Coach
I suppose you could see irony in it; but I think, contextually, that a "post whore" is not as offensive.

All I'm saying is I am surprised that Mahoney would call a woman that, is all. It's not a massive deal, and it certainly does not take anything away from the man he is.

All I'm saying is that I never would have expected that sort of language from him - especially directed at a human being.

But it certainly does not make him a bad person, or a person to be respected any less; I think we have all heard about his dedication to helping other people, which speaks far more about his character than this incident.

That's so big of you, condescending much?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Watching the Super Rugby as we speak - does anyone know what the go with Moeroa is? He wasn't even in the line-up for the Waratahs tonight.

Is he injured?

Or did he get dropped for not being good enough?

Gronk

Staff member
Watching the Super Rugby as we speak - does anyone know what the go with Moeroa is? He wasn't even in the line-up for the Waratahs tonight.

Is he injured?

Or did he get dropped for not being good enough?
I can help you there.

He came on in the 76th minute last week and did not make the top 23 this week.

Latest posts