What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Mate great story and great quote by a footballer, but why would you even be looking at that article? Obscure much from an Aussie perspective.
I have a Google news alert for the words “parramatta eels”. His quote mentions those two words. Simples.

Soto

Bench
The kid was obviously ecstatic. As mentioned probably half of them live in the same household. They should all get tested today. Get the results tomorrow and its play on. Hopefully none of them have been at Casula Crossroads hotel in the last week.
I think Stefano has something to offer us

T.S Quint

Coach
The bloke may have been excited but he’s also shown himself to be pretty dumb as well.
Rules are in place to keep this competition going. Let’s try and follow them please.

What should really be happening is the players go off the field as soon as the siren goes. Don’t give them a chance to do things like this, just get them into the tunnel where they can shake hands with the opposition and then the change rooms. There’s really no reason for them to be out there after the game is over.

Gronk

Staff member
The bloke may have been excited but he’s also shown himself to be pretty dumb as well.
Rules are in place to keep this competition going. Let’s try and follow them please.

What should really be happening is the players go off the field as soon as the siren goes. Don’t give them a chance to do things like this, just get them into the tunnel where they can shake hands with the opposition and then the change rooms. There’s really no reason for them to be out there after the game is over.
Sure it was dumb. But our front row stocks are down. So ..

Gazzamatta

Coach

Maybe for Fox and 9 post match interviews? Theres probably some contractual agreement like cameras in the dressing sheds. Who knows.

T.S Quint

Coach
Maybe for Fox and 9 post match interviews? Theres probably some contractual agreement like cameras in the dressing sheds. Who knows.

They can all be done in the tunnel, the change rooms or the media room where the coach’s press conferences are done. I don’t think there would be any rules out in place by the tv stations as to where interviews need to take place.

Gazzamatta

Coach
They can all be done in the tunnel, the change rooms or the media room where the coach’s press conferences are done. I don’t think there would be any rules out in place by the tv stations as to where interviews need to take place.
Wtf knows. Dont think media are allowed in the tunnel or change rooms. Not part of the bubble. Also players (captain) are now not joining the coach at the after game pressers. I agree with you it makes sense to get them off asap but we are talking Rugba League.

Latest posts