What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Ramsey

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Don't think McIness holds a candle to JDB he is only 91kg is only a hooker size. Jack is special (well was) he cuts them in half can tackle hard to replace.
If JDB was not at our club but was on the open market he would be my number 1 pick. He was just about to hit his absolute peak too. It’s a sad situation for all. Hope to see him in the red V again someday.

Gareth67

First Grade
Announcing a new coach will only give certainty and hope to fans, players and potential recruits unless of course, they plan to appoint Dean Young which would be jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Such an announcement would only make things worse.

No extra cost just the portion of Mary's contract from Nov 1 to the contract end date.

Certainly would do just that and that is exactly what should be done if season 2021 is to be anywhere near successful .

However I repeat the J.V. board will not place themselves in a position whereby a ‘ set ‘ date is made to terminate McGregor's contract purely for the payout figure involved , at least not until they receive permission from those who really control the purse strings .

Your own and other Dragon supporter’s thinking is totally different from that of the hierarchy , unfortunately it would appear that it’s all about dollars and cents to them , whereas our own is based upon success on the field .

getsmarty

Immortal
Cody Ramsey has been named to make NRL debut with St George Illawarra Dragons
  • Local Sport
    r820_453_3007_1760_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

NAMED: Cody Ramsey will play in the NRL on Saturday after being named to make his debut for the Dragons. Photo: NRL PHOTOS
    Molong star Cody Ramsey will make his NRL debut on Saturday after being named on the wing ahead of the Dragons' clash with Canberra.

The former Orange CYMS junior and Manildra Rhinos' youth league premiership winner has waited patiently in the Dragons' wings after lighting up the NRL Nines tournament with the red and whites earlier in the season.

The 20-year-old grabbed four tries in as many outings at the Nines in February, including a hat-trick against Penrith, to be named in the team of the tournament.He'll become the 235th player to represent the joint-venture club.

Ramsey joins the starting line-up in place of regular winger, Fijian Mikaele Ravalawa, and will line-up outside the in-form Zac Lomax on the Dragons' right side.In other changes for the Dragons ahead of their clash with last year's runners-up, Paul Vaughan (suspension) returns in the front-row and will be joined alongside by the promoted, Dubbo product Kaide Ellis.

Blake Lawrie and Josh Kerr revert to the interchange while Tyrell Fuimaono drops back to the reserves.St George Illawarra takes on the Canberra Raiders at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, from 3pm on Saturday.
    • ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS: 1 Matt Dufty, 2 Jordan Pereira, 3 Euan Aitken, 4 Zac Lomax, 5 Cody Ramsey, 6 Corey Norman, 7 Adam Clune, 8 Kaide Ellis, 9 Ben Hunt, 10 Paul Vaughan, 11 Tyson Frizell, 12 Jacob Host, 13 Cameron McInnes (c); Bench: 14 Billy Brittain, 15 Josh Kerr, 16 Blake Lawrie, 17 Jackson Ford; Reserves: 18 Eddie Blacker, 19 Tyrell Fuimaono, 20 Brayden Wiliame, 21 Max Feagai.

https://www.centralwesterndaily.com...ey-set-to-make-nrl-debut-after-shock-call-up/

possm

Coach
We have James Schiller coming. It will create competition
I'm thinking both Ramsey and Schiller will come into first grade via the wing position and then one will eventually be our long term fullback. I'm tipping Ramsey to be great at fullback but eventually make way for Schiller who will be our long term fullback.

Both Ramsey and Schiller are very quick but also have a bigger frame than Dufty so, at the back in defence they should be fine.

kit66

Bench
This is great news, can't wait to see how he goes. It's almost tempted me to hook up Fox again.
I think he could easily consign Rava to reserves if he performs like we know he can.
Good luck Cody, give it your best !

Mjab

Juniors
This is great news, can't wait to see how he goes. It's almost tempted me to hook up Fox again.
I think he could easily consign Rava to reserves if he performs like we know he can.
Good luck Cody, give it your best !
You can do the Kayo free trial if you havent already

Latest posts