What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
Paul Green has quit the cowboys immediately.

If the Dogs board has any sense they’ll quickly renege on Barrett and sign him up instead

Incorrect

Coach
Paul Green has quit the cowboys immediately.

If the Dogs board has any sense they’ll quickly renege on Barrett and sign him up instead

If Sharks decide John Morris is not their long term coach, I could see Green ending up there. Barrett is a Lock at the Dogs, they won't change their mind on that

Gazzamatta

Coach
I cant see Green leaving mid season without having another gig lined up. His Cows wernt too bad yesterday and they are missing troups as well. That said both he and the players need a change as there is little consistency about their performances.
Worriers?
Penfolds Flagons?
Gummy Sharks?
Donkeys?
Bullfrogs? (probably not)
Its gotta be one of them.

Incorrect

Coach
I cant see Green leaving mid season without having another gig lined up. His Cows wernt too bad yesterday and they are missing troups as well. That said both he and the players need a change as there is little consistency about their performances.
Worriers?
Penfolds Flagons?
Gummy Sharks?
Donkeys?
Bullfrogs? (probably not)
Its gotta be one of them.
I would say Warriors or Sharks. But a few people are suggesting the Broncos after they went pretty hard from him last time they were looking for a coach but he decided to stay put with the Cows... I dunno, if the Broncos end up having to pay out Siebold, you'd think the the next coach they sign will have to be someone they're not going to terminate in any great hurry. Someone proven... Someone like Bellamy...

Gazzamatta

Coach
I would say Warriors or Sharks. But a few people are suggesting the Broncos after they went pretty hard from him last time they were looking for a coach but he decided to stay put with the Cows... I dunno, if the Broncos end up having to pay out Siebold, you'd think the the next coach they sign will have to be someone they're not going to terminate in any great hurry. Someone proven... Someone like Bellamy...
I reckon Griffin will get a gig somewhere. Cows or Broncos is my tip.

IFR33K

Coach
If he wants to go he can go.

Wasn’t it not long ago either he was shopped around or weighing his options and Newcastle was interested at one point. And the deal eventually fell through. I can’t see him having many options tbh.

Last edited:

Latest posts