What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
Please, no - he's just as toxic as Corey Norman.

I don't buy this. I believe it is just a theory based on teams he was in that generally stank. He was always a lot more popular with his team mates than people thought.
People blame Hayne for Gold Coast being crap one year out of the 15 years they have sucked. What a joke. Hayne was also in some of the worst Eels teams (on paper) in our history.

Okay so he isn't a Cooper Cronk, Cam Smith type of ultra professional nerd. But I can't be the only one who is sick of those brown nose types. "First to training, last to leave"...team mates need to start beating up those types.

Incorrect

Coach
I don't buy this. I believe it is just a theory based on teams he was in that generally stank. He was always a lot more popular with his team mates than people thought.
People blame Hayne for Gold Coast being crap one year out of the 15 years they have sucked. What a joke. Hayne was also in some of the worst Eels teams (on paper) in our history.

Okay so he isn't a Cooper Cronk, Cam Smith type of ultra professional nerd. But I can't be the only one who is sick of those brown nose types. "First to training, last to leave"...team mates need to start beating up those types.
I marvel at the bloke's skills as much as his next biggest fan, but it's hard to argue with the evidence. Titans were travelling OK and finals bound before he joined them. They still limped in to the finals that year but I think they only won 2 or 3 games if that after he turned up late in 2016... 2017 they stunk it up again... Then he Re-joined Parra, top 4 the previous year, with much the same roster, and we got the spoon to add to the other 2 and a 3rd last finish in his previous stint with us.

Talented as f**k but there seems to be a correlation between teams he plays at and disappointing results... FFS, even the 49'ers are making Super Bowls since he left them!!

IFR33K

Coach
Serious question.

in the modern day game, who’s made a bigger mockery of the salary cap, the broncos or the roosters?????

Latest posts