What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

Knight Vision

First Grade
Getting THRASHED by the Storm , they put nearly 50 on them and Anasta got the memo #talkupthebroncos hahahaha, TV rating going down as the rats ( fair weather supporters ) abandon the sinking ship .....

A truly joyous time to be alive, the only thing that would make this better is the NRL uncover Uncle Politis bitcoin transfers........

undertaker

Coach
Getting THRASHED by the Storm , they put nearly 50 on them and Anasta got the memo #talkupthebroncos hahahaha, TV rating going down as the rats ( fair weather supporters ) abandon the sinking ship .....

A truly joyous time to be alive, the only thing that would make this better is the NRL uncover Uncle Politis bitcoin transfers........
sucked in to Ch9 for selecting the Broncos in their FTA matches.

reanimate

Bench
You know you're shit when Cam Smith sounds livid in the post match interview about his team's performance, yet you lost 46-8.

You know you're shit when Cam Smith sounds livid in the post match interview about his team's performance, yet you lost 46-8.
Conceding 8 points against this mob is a sin for any team coached by the intense Craig Bellamy. He'll probably have them work on their defence all week for not keeping the Donks scoreless.

sucked in to Ch9 for selecting the Broncos in their FTA matches.

Don't the networks have to produce a set quota of Australian drama?

What's going on at Red Hill falls under Comedy Drama .

You know things are bad when the supercoach is looking at 46-8 as an improvement on the previous week.

Seibs managed to get them to look interested for about half an hour this week before they completely capitulated.

Once Melbourne worked out that the Broncos were done tackling for the night, it got ugly.

Those Brisbane edges have no defensive shape whatsoever. It’s like the whole back line has never played together before. Worse... It’s like they’re ignoring what the people around them are doing. Whoever the defensive coach is, he should be gone already.

Sphagnum

Coach
Anyone else wake up every Saturday fully expecting this merkin to have gotten the bullet overnight?

justdave

Juniors
The two most vile clubs are the ones who owe their success to News Corp.

Between 1998 and 2012 News Ltd funnelled an extra $75,000,000 to the Storm on top of what they already got to run their day to day operations, allowing them to gain a significant advantage over every other team. When News Ltd signed away their stake in the game and with the Storm, they made the ARLC agree to funnel $26.5 million into the Storm over six years. That's $101,500,000 in total on top of what they were getting to run their club. No wonder they have been in the top 4 every year.

Does anyone else think this is fishy?

News had a 50% stake in the game and owned Foxtel. They made a killing from RL fans in Queensland and NSW who subscribed to Foxtel to watch their team. The profits they made from these subscriptions were more or less funnelled into News Ltd's team so they would gain an unfair advantage.

It makes me livid. To rub it in even more, this vile club cheated the cap for years and when exposed, continued to do so by having Smith, Cronk and Slater in their team. There is no way they could have fit them under the cap in 2011 and those blokes would never play for peanuts. Their grubby tactics have forced two players into retirement and hurt numerous others. They have the dumbest and most obnoxious fan base in the world. I am a Queenslander and I hate the guts of grubs like Slater and Smith. My favourite moment was when Smith got whacked in the nuts at Kogorah. Pity Slater didn't get one.

Very well said. They were my second fav once because a mate played for them. But I realised the Storm really are the most shittiest sport club on the planet

The Broncos for and against is -195. It has conceded 337 points at an average of 30.6 a game. They are second last and Seibold is still in the job!

Seibs can’t coach defense. He was Souths defensive coach before he became head coach and our defense was woeful.

I’m convinced he was made to look good in 2018 by Furner who was his assistant at the time.

Most of the Broncos back line last night resembled Rocky in that scene where he was chasing chooks. Completely reactive and nobody working together.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Maybe if we all write a letter to the Broncos, saying it will be very short-sighted to sack Seibs, they will have a re-think about sacking him.

The only way this shit could get funnier is if Seibs were to replace Bellamy at Storm after the 2021 season and do a repeat there.

Three NRL teams have already parted with their coach this season... how reckless and irresponsible of those clubs to do that... the Broncos should be the model of a fair go.... do the right thing and honour this man's contract. He has sacrificed so much already through covid-19 :)

Latest posts