What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Tigerm

First Grade
Yep just a bunch of schoolboy graphs with no commercial figures.
That's so kids like yourself can understand it.:)
I'm not sure too many corporations give commercial in confidence information out, but maybe you could ask Pascoe for it, what I gave out was freely available on the web, obviously you have more info than me to make your claims, so happy for you to share it.

gallagher

Juniors
LOL, OK, don't let the facts get in the way of your statements. BTW, what info do you have to say otherwise.

Please share.
None, they've shared none. I don't just blindly believe organisations grand statements when they don't realease actual figures.

stryker

First Grade
That's so kids like yourself can understand it.:)
I'm not sure too many corporations give commercial in confidence information out, but maybe you could ask Pascoe for it, what I gave out was freely available on the web, obviously you have more info than me to make your claims, so happy for you to share it.
Whatever man you keep shilling for the club. Are you the receptionist at HQ or something?
The club is fcked and will be the first relocated out of Sydney when the decision is made. No good players want to be associated with it unless they receive compensation above their worth. The merger is a failure recording merely 3 finals appearances in two decades. The club is a joke and a punchline amongst its peers. You claim management structures are leading us out of the quagmire....management caused it!!! Pascoe is a weak lettuce leaf of a CEO who gets pushed around by everyone including the NRL itself.
You watch what happens with Addo-Carr - I’ll bet we sign him for 150k over market value and lose at least one player on top of that. Wests Tigers negotiating with Melbourne Storm is akin to Lendlease Building negotiating with Bob’s backyard bricklaying services. It’s embarrassing.
That report from the club says faaaarrrrkkkk allll and if you trust that, I can’t help you.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So I was the the GP the other day for the annual checkup and they asked how much I drank on average during a week.

I asked if she wanted to know during the NRL season or off season.

She asked why that should matter, and I confessed that I was a Wests Tigers fan and long time member.

Now I have a script for antidepressants, instructions to have at least half a carton on game day and a call from lifeline, twice a week...

WA Tiger

Bench
So I was the the GP the other day for the annual checkup and they asked how much I drank on average during a week.

I asked if she wanted to know during the NRL season or off season.

She asked why that should matter, and I confessed that I was a Wests Tigers fan and long time member.

Now I have a script for antidepressants, instructions to have at least half a carton on game day and a call from lifeline, twice a week...
Hahaha Post of the week. Easily

Tigerm

First Grade
With Dog's loss to day, it almost ensures (but not quite) we avoid the spoon, where ever we end up now doesn't really matter anymore (imo), so maybe it's time to try a few things looking to next year.
e.g. give Mbye and Doueihi a look in the halves?

Das Hassler

Bench
With Dog's loss to day, it almost ensures (but not quite) we avoid the spoon, where ever we end up now doesn't really matter anymore (imo), so maybe it's time to try a few things looking to next year.
e.g. give Mbye and Doueihi a look in the halves?

Whatever round we're mathematically put to bed i'd let Grant go back to the Storm (assuming Momo is done for the season) and give him the chance to play finals this year now that B Smith is out

WA Tiger

Bench
Whatever round we're mathematically put to bed i'd let Grant go back to the Storm (assuming Momo is done for the season) and give him the chance to play finals this year now that B Smith is out
Assuming he wants to leave ..sounds funny I know

Tigerm

First Grade
Eels are playing well....NOT

Wish we had their problem:joy:

Special mention
Of particular concern was their right edge of Mitchell Moses, Ryan Matterson, Waqa Blake and Blake Ferguson.

Last edited:

Latest posts