What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
So, you'd be happy to have him back? He had his chance. I'd rather look towards our Centre of Excellence out Kellyville way. I assume the excellence will be forthcoming soon enough.
But Hindy111 says we need blistering speed and that we haven't produced a decent outside back since Hayne, unlike the Panthers. Wouldn't French address both of these issues?

Actually, given that he has been playing 6 at Wigan and is in line for the English Dally M, that might not be the worse option we consider.
I saw that. I said when he was with us he might make a decent 6. That said, it's the ESL and the defence is probably still shocking there compared to NRL, and I doubt BA would consider it. Also I doubt he'd come to us for backup money when he's doing so well over there, even if he's homesick. And I reckon there's other NRL clubs more likely to offer more and where he's a better chance of playing more regularly.

emjaycee

Coach
I saw that. I said when he was with us he might make a decent 6. That said, it's the ESL and the defence is probably still shocking there compared to NRL, and I doubt BA would consider it. Also I doubt he'd come to us for backup money when he's doing so well over there, even if he's homesick. And I reckon there's other NRL clubs more likely to offer more and where he's a better chance of playing more regularly.
George Williams.

Glenneel

Bench
Wasn't a comms issued a few days ago about penalties for crushers?
Mind boggling...
And talk about protecting the head of players - turns out it was just talk. As someone said, and its as clear as day, that NAS deliberately targeted the head of Niukore with his shoulder and he cops a fine. What a f**king joke! It was worth 4 weeks to a serial offender and esp after N Brown copped 2 weeks for an accidental head shot yet someone tried to take Cleary's head off and did not even get penalised over same weekend. So much inconsistency from the MRC and now Niukore gets charged with crusher for minimal pressure on the neck and which you see during every match.

emjaycee

Coach
No he won’t. The guy is quick but hates collisions.
He definitely wasn't a fan of the collision when he was last here, however he has matured as a footballer since then so who knows... Moses wasn't a fan of the collision when he joined us either.

I am sure the recruitment team will determine his suitability better than any of us numphies, so time will tell if we even talk to him.

Noise

Coach
He definitely wasn't a fan of the collision when he was last here, however he has matured as a footballer since then so who knows... Moses wasn't a fan of the collision when he joined us either.

I am sure the recruitment team will determine his suitability better than any of us numphies, so time will tell if we even talk to him.
Even if he does suddenly enjoy contact sport he is not coming to us to be a backup fullback or half and get a couple of games a year.

Latest posts