What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
Nobody is 'in charge'. That's the central fallacy underpinning every conspiracy theory.

I would prefer we look after the planet. But at times I reckon people need something to support and put their energy towards and feel better about themself. And climate change is a good remedy.
I support it cause I do not see why it wouldn't be a good idea to live greener.

strider

Post Whore
I would prefer we look after the planet. But at times I reckon people need something to support and put their energy towards and feel better about themself. And climate change is a good remedy.
I support it cause I do not see why it wouldn't be a good idea to live greener.
Plus lots of young ladies with hairy armpits probably are into climate change, so its a good pickup topic

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Plus lots of young ladies with hairy armpits probably are into climate change, so its a good pickup topic
You could totally see the little weasel trying that one on.

Probably works too, along with the 'look at my Kostya Tszyu shoulders' line...

Gronk

Staff member
The science isn’t definitive. I just choose to err on the side of caution.

At least he is honest that he reckons it's BS (unlike his fibs about the covid). Our PM and his party just pretend that they be believe in the science and will tell you with a straight face they are taking action and are the benchmark for all to follow.

hindy111

Post Whore
At least he is honest that he reckons it's BS (unlike his fibs about the covid). Our PM and his party just pretend that they be believe in the science and will tell you with a straight face they are taking action and are the benchmark for all to follow.

How would of you done things differently in America.
He has said he didnt want the whole nation to panic.

Gronk

Staff member
How would of you done things differently in America.
He has said he didnt want the whole nation to panic.

Imagine a movie where there was an air borne virus, but the Government played the threat down and put the house on it being fizzer. Nek minute you have 200,000 deaths and no national strategy to bring it to an end.

contagionposter_5959.jpg

Latest posts