What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Non Parra games

Glenneel

Bench
It was clearly forward yet not a mention.
Gee this stuff shits me.
Now they say line ball! Lol.
Guess this is Tino try. Was about to ask that so answered. Very poor non call by ref or linesperson as well as by commentators at the time on Kayo. They did mention it afterwards but someone said flat pass, from the viewt from above the play it was clearly forward by half a metre or more.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Super Saturday

Dogs v Titans - Will Dogs hand over the show ponys 16th place?

Manly v Tigers - Tigers win they go to their rightful position on the ladder - 9th

Raiders v Roosters - winner here most likely makes the top 4 come finals

Kornstar

Coach
It was clearly forward yet not a mention.
Gee this stuff shits me.
Now they say line ball! Lol.

If it were a team they were barracking against that night (cause they always have a team they want to win or lose), like us it would have been talked about ad nauseam and been from of the paper the next day how we got away with it and were "lucky" to win.

Smith does it, or another favourite and they either ignore it or say "line ball".

Doesn't matter what commentary team it is either, they all do it every game, every week.

One thing i love about being at a live game, don't have to hear them shit on the Eels for 80 minutes.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If it were a team they were barracking against that night (cause they always have a team they want to win or lose), like us it would have been talked about ad nauseam and been from of the paper the next day how we got away with it and were "lucky" to win.

Smith does it, or another favourite and they either ignore it or say "line ball".

Doesn't matter what commentary team it is either, they all do it every game, every week.

One thing i love about being at a live game, don't have to hear them shit on the Eels for 80 minutes.

I reckon this Smith jizz fest is cause both 9 and fox probably want to secure him after football, and also the fact they don't want to piss him off in any way so he refuses interviews with them when required.

Last edited:

Latest posts