What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was happy we had a dig but there is a big difference in class.

I reckon we will play them again in the first week of the finals. We'll lose that game, win our next one and then get beaten by the Storm or the Roosters the following week.

I think we may slide to 5th.... I don't seems beating Tigers tbh. And I reckon Raiders win out. Lets hope Dragins fire up and upset them.

I still think we have players to change everything but BA won't make a change. Sivo has to bloody go. Lane has played 80mins every week and looks cooked. Put him on bench perhaps. Anyhows atleast our defense can stand up.

Avenger

Immortal
I was happy we had a dig but there is a big difference in class.

I reckon we will play them again in the first week of the finals. We'll lose that game, win our next one and then get beaten by the Storm or the Roosters the following week.
Our team is full of mid tier players that are playing to their optimum capacity. There is no real class or elite game breakers in our side. Moses could be but he just refuses to take on the line and is our new sidewinder 1 crabbing halfwit and now plays like a malnourished Joseph Paulo.

Chipmunk

Coach
exactly, yet people are losing their s**t over the attack! Name me 3 times tonight we had genuine attacking chances? We didn’t.
These sorts of games happen, and it’s important to look at the players attitude, turning up for each other.
It was there, this could’ve easily been a 50-2 score line.

But we've done literally f**k all from set situations all seasons. Almost all our tries have come from either individual brilliance or plucked out of our arse from a no purpose second phase option.

Joely01

Bench
So why have they made little to no difference to our attack the last 2 months?

Not sure if you don’t ready the news or listen to press conferences, but mid season out focus has been on D... which apart from souths game has been the best in the league.
Early in the year we were one of the better attacking teams, that hasn’t disappeared, balance up possession and we score a couple I think.
The other thing to look at is the style of games we have been involved in over the last month or so, we have been up against teams playing for something each week, it’s been a grind and we stayed in the fight each week, looks at the two weeks in pouring rain!
I’m glad a few on here aren’t the coach, because dropping half a team after that effort is laughable

hindy111

Post Whore
Our team is full of mid tier players that are playing to their optimum capacity. There is no real class or elite game breakers in our side. Moses could be but he just refuses to take on the line and is our new sidewinder 1 crabbing halfwit and now plays like a malnourished Joseph Paulo.

Who is elite in Penrith? Nobody is there. I mean JFH is a east but not a game breaker. Perhaps Kikau coukd be called elite

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure if you don’t ready the news or listen to press conferences, but mid season out focus has been on D... which apart from souths game has been the best in the league.
Early in the year we were one of the better attacking teams, that hasn’t disappeared, balance up possession and we score a couple I think.
The other thing to look at is the style of games we have been involved in over the last month or so, we have been up against teams playing for something each week, it’s been a grind and we stayed in the fight each week, looks at the two weeks in pouring rain!
I’m glad a few on here aren’t the coach, because dropping half a team after that effort is laughable
We have scored the least amount of tries since round 12 or 13 they said. That’s even worse than the Dogs lol.

Don’t worry easy fix Bea Arthur and Howlin Matt Murphy will be working on the attack By hopefully 2022

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Honestly what does Jai Field offer that Salmon or even Taka could offer at 6. He does no kicking, doesn’t run the ball and is horrible in the collisions.

I am no field fan but he was good tonight defensively, he was surprisingly pretty aggressive in a few tackles.

he only missed 1 tackle.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We have scored the least amount of tries since round 12 or 13 they said. That’s even worse than the Dogs lol.

Don’t worry easy fix Bea Arthur and Howlin Matt Murphy will be working on that By hopefully 2022
2022 will be a rebuilding year.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
So we ignore the fact that every other club has worked out our attack and keep plodding along because these players have “shown they are better”.

I’m sure this is BA’s thinking but the fact of the matter is, this team is poorly coached in attack and will keep producing similar output until something changes.

I think 10 weeks is a decent enough sample size.
Exactly my point, we have the same blowhards who have been on Here for a hundred years with the same opinions and no solutions!!!!

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
exactly, yet people are losing their s**t over the attack! Name me 3 times tonight we had genuine attacking chances? We didn’t.
These sorts of games happen, and it’s important to look at the players attitude, turning up for each other.
It was there, this could’ve easily been a 50-2 score line.
You are very easily pleased my friend, and why couldn’t we get into an attacking position?

and FYI these games have been happening for past 2 months and only now being found out!!!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn't see too many opportunities for us to take on the line tonight....but I accept your point. If we had more chances, he would have kept f**king them.

Status
Not open for further replies.