What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm just glad we extended Bradley's contract. It would have been terrible if a strong club like the Dogs, Warriors or Dragons signed him for 2022.
When the inevitable happens and we regress next year he will be sacked. There will be a premiership-winning coach who will be able to coach again and the other two are the best current coaches in the game and are both off-contract. We would have rocks in our heads if we didn't offer the gig to at least one of them.

Flanagan
Bellamy
Robinson

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
When the inevitable happens and we regress next year he will be sacked. There will be a premiership winning coach who will be able to coach again and the other two are best current coaches in the game and are both off-contract. We would have rocks in our heads if we didn't offer the gig to at least one of them.

Flanagan
Bellamy
Robinson
We regressed in 2018 after a top 4 finish in 2017 and the merkin never got sacked. I'm not confident they will sack the useless prick.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The most frustrating thing is he doesn't see a problem. He think it comes down to mistakes or not much possession. Yes these are factors but not the sole reasons which is what BA seem to alude to after every loss
That is the only way this squad can win games. If you think our team is good enough to be competition favorites you're kidding yourself. We have one current Origin player ffs!

Soto

Bench
He's had plenty of time. It's his 7th year and we have 1 finals win in that time. As many finals wins as spoons.
Don't get me wrong i want him gone too.
I've been vocal about his tactics, shits the bed against the gun teams, in the big games etc.
We know he won't get chopped now. Just hope a) we win the next 2 games b) play out of their skins in the semis..
We have shit the bed in the last 2 games of a season numerous times in recent history.
Fact of the matter is come 2022 the only coach with experience, nous and ability will be Flanagan. I know alot of ppl dislike / hate him but honestly there is fkn no one else to get..every decent coach is taken..

Soto

Bench
So do Penrith.
True and a couple of internationals.
Kikau, JFH, Api who would all make SOO if eligible as they are all good enough
Yeo will make origin. Crichton will too eventually.
Penrith has benefited from promoting gun youth from their junior nursery. They are all so in sync with each other its actually good to see despite them thumping us.
If it comes to a Penrith v Storm or Roosters GF I'm going for them

Avenger

Immortal
Clutching at straws? I'm the one saying we don't have the best team. You think we only need to sack the coach and we'll win the comp. That's clutching at straws. Still.
You've never wanted to sack a coach, ever. You would have persisted with Kearney if it was up to you. And that is honorable and causes less bloodshed. I would have sacked this bald headed one-dimensional merkin after he delivered us a spoon. I would have probably gone with Holbrook from memory or maybe Flanagan. I even suggested Hasler or even Bennett. Everyone laughed especially Gaz. I still think we would have been better with any of those coaches than BA.

BA reminds me of a shit version of Terry Fearnley who was also needed at a desperate time for us and like Fearnley he made us competitive again. We now need to think about f**king him off by this time next year with a coach that can get us to the next level. And I'm certain it's not this current boring bafoon.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
Again for everyone saying sack the coach say who do we replace them with and why are they better.

I'm open to suggestions but make an argument or it's pointless. Is there anyone who could do better with the current SIGNED squad.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Again for everyone saying sack the coach say who do we replace them with and why are they better.

I'm open to suggestions but make an argument or it's pointless. Is there anyone who could do better with the current SIGNED squad.
Change is good.
I guarantee Dragons, Titans, Bulldogs, Cowboys and Broncos improve next year. Not so confident about Worriers though.
Our Board and Execs must have a plan. They surely see what we see.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You've never wanted to sack a coach, ever.
I wanted Anderson sacked. That whole business showed me that the head coach is just a small piece of the puzzle. It is all about money. If you've got money for the best coach you've probably also got the money for the best assistants and the best facilities. You can probably find ways to spend more on players without getting caught too.
You would have persisted with Kearney if it was up to you. And that is honorable and causes less bloodshed. I would have sacked this bald headed one-dimensional merkin after he delivered us a spoon. I would have probably gone with Holbrook from memory or maybe Flanagan. I even suggested Hasler or even Bennett. Everyone laughed especially Gaz. I still think we would have been better with any of those coaches than BA.

BA reminds me of a shit version of Terry Fearnley who was also needed at a desperate time for us and like Fearnley he made us competitive again. We now need to think about f**king him off by this time next year with a coach that can get us to the next level. And I'm certain it's not this current boring bafoon.
Of the blokes likely to come here I rate Flanagan. Holbrook might also turn out to be a good one but I'm far from convinced we would be going any better if he was here right now.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You've never wanted to sack a coach, ever. You would have persisted with Kearney if it was up to you. And that is honorable and causes less bloodshed. I would have sacked this bald headed one-dimensional merkin after he delivered us a spoon. I would have probably gone with Holbrook from memory or maybe Flanagan. I even suggested Hasler or even Bennett. Everyone laughed especially Gaz. I still think we would have been better with any of those coaches than BA.

I only laughed because you literally suggested every f**king coach.

If we replace him it needs to be an elite coach that takes over. These are the coaches I'd be happy to have:

Bellamy
Robinson
Bennett
Gould

Pick one of those and doggedly pursue them to the point that they can't say no.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Since round 13, we have only scored 10 tries. The lowest in the league. The coaching staff are clueless.

BA has no foresight and is a shit tactical coach. It’s not all about effort and completions you stupid bald merkin.

Get some help or f**k off.
No more flip flopping, he has to go FFS!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol Gould said this. That its professional sport and just trying hard doesn't win you things.
Effort did win us a spoon in 2018, he should of got the bullet then. But instead the club watches us get mauled by 60 points and then happily decide to announce an extension. Then happily give him yet another year when he still had over another year on his contract. It's mind boggling it truly is.

Latest posts