What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Fri - Panthers 20-2 Eels @ Panthers

Round 18: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
I smell 2003.

Where is Rooster Cogburn?

2003 was fluke he will tell you.

Minor Premiers and Premiers, was not enough. So much lols.

Now that f**ker was smug. He used to venture over to the old Panthers Interactive site. He was one twisted individual, ha ha.

forby

Juniors
This win made 8 straight at Penrith. The first was 9 August last year. No other team has had less home games in the last 12 months - only 6.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jealousy is such a curse! Just can’t accept that Penrith are the best in the west!
Better team, better club, better area, better lifestyle!
PENRITH rules!

Jealousy in sport supporting is a concept for smooth brains. The only club whose success that has any actual importance to me is the one I support.

I don't live or want to live in Parramatta either. Too many wrist slitters and far too close to the smug cloud from fairweather Panthers fans

forby

Juniors
I am in no way a fair weather supporter, having attended games every season since my father took me in 1967. I am Penrith through and through and am enjoying these good times. We are not smug, just confident and proud.

The_Frog

First Grade
Brandy seems upset no one rates Edwards as much as Teddy
I don't believe Teddy was even mentioned. Edwards obviously doesn't have Teddy's twinkle toes but as far as reading the play in order to cover opposition kicks including those to the ingoal, he's got the great man more than covered. He's probably not ahead of RTS at his best either, but after that he's in there.

Latest posts