What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Coach
Someone mentioned Jason Taylor. Good choice.

Who was coaching the Cowboys attack when Green was in charge? As crap as they have been I think their attack in the 20 has been pretty good.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Someone mentioned Jason Taylor. Good choice.

Who was coaching the Cowboys attack when Green was in charge? As crap as they have been I think their attack in the 20 has been pretty good.

I’m on board for JT or even Jimmy Maloney when he is done in France. I reckon he’d be great to have around.

murraymob

First Grade
John Cartwright has been told he won't be offered another contract at Manly.
Not sure he has worked well anywhere he has been .We have moved on from the job for the boys .If they feel he is qualified to take the specific role then yes.That role being attacking coach

Original Name

Juniors
I have a particularly hard time believing that 400k figure, but if it’s anywhere near that then I understand letting him go.

I don’t see how Burton would be ready to play full time at lock next year, maybe some limited minutes. He’s a good 10-15kg off the weight he’d need to be. Aside from that I think it’d be a huge waste of his talent at such a young age.
I mean he's two kilos lighter Victor Radley. 15 kilos is a bit of an exageration particularly if he comes off the bench.

Original Name

Juniors
Not sure he has worked well anywhere he has been .We have moved on from the job for the boys .If they feel he is qualified to take the specific role then yes.That role being attacking coach
He's won a few premierships as an assistant. 2003 premiership with Penrith. 2002 with the Roosters. Was there for the Cowboys premiership too.

Been around for a long time. Did also take the Titans to within 80 minutes of a gf when he was the head coach.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He's won a few premierships as an assistant. 2003 premiership with Penrith. 2002 with the Roosters. Was there for the Cowboys premiership too.

Been around for a long time. Did also take the Titans to within 80 minutes of a gf when he was the head coach.

Cartwright was still with the roosters in 2003 wasn't he ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts