What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

T-Boon

Coach
Yep: if we could get Bellamy, Robinson, Bennett and as a outlier Brad Fittler (he would recruit good players and is a big personality befitting of our club unlike BA who is nobody) then I am for the coaching change but otherwise we might as well hold onto Brad Arfers a while longer but force new assistant coaches on him. There are a lot of worse coaches out there than Brad.

Avenger

Immortal
Seriously overrated side with a clueless coach. Most players have gone backwards and you can’t blame COVID-19 for that.

f**k I’m angry. And f**k you BA, you will never con me again.
Another year wasted. Funny how since the thread was created nothing much changed. Seeing we extended your useless arse how about you at least tap the following on the shoulder:

Your defence coach
Moses
Blake

I can't bear to see them wearing the jersey again.

Please f**k them off.

Oh and the prick that decided to extend you too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another year wasted. Funny how since the thread was created nothing much changed. Seeing we extended your useless arse how about you at least tap the following on the shoulder:

Your defence coach
Moses
Blake

I can't bear to see them wearing the jersey again.

Please f**k them off.

Oh and the prick that decided to extend you too.
I thought you posted that tonight, 10 months on and it’s still as true as ever. Never been more ashamed to be an Eels fan. At least the 90’s lads had a crack and the Kearney and Ricky sides were hot garbage.

There are absolutely no excuses for a performance like this whatsoever.

But but but the boys love playing for BA lol.

Avenger

Immortal
I thought you posted that tonight, 10 months on and it’s still as true as ever. Never been more ashamed to be an Eels fan. At least the 90’s lads had a crack and the Kearney and Ricky sides were hot garbage.

There are absolutely no excuses for a performance like this whatsoever.

But but but the boys love playing for BA lol.
I wish it wasn’t so prophetic but the reality is that NOTHING has changed. Things have actually got worse.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They have young Walker already training with the first grade squad, they will drop Flanagan like a dirty nappy if this kid is half as good as they are saying. It’s what they do, they are as ruthless AF but it’s yet another reason why they are the best run team in the league.
Wow some Hineysight right there. Reading through this thread and it's like more deja Vu, and more excuses from the usual suspects.

IFR33K

Coach
Wow some Hineysight right there. Reading through this thread and it's like more deja Vu, and more excuses from the usual suspects.

The tears of the huggers have all but dried. There’s only one merkin still holding onto hope.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The tears of the huggers have all but dried. There’s only one merkin still holding onto hope.
I honestly don't give a rats anymore, i've wanted him gone since 2018 but i can't believe the team has sunk so low. Last nights loss was hard to take and i can't believe the board aren't doing something about it ASAP.

Avenger

Immortal
The arrogance, lack of self awareness and the evidence of him being in his comfort zone are here for all to see before the Manly game. The ‘line in the sand’ moment some players were quoted as saying.

Seeing we are now 6th and limping into the finals does he think it’s still crazy talk?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s deluded, he needs to do the right thing by the club and step down. He looked he was seconds away from tears which is not good. He’s done a lot of good things in his time here but all he’s doing is ruining his legacy and ruining his future employment opportunities.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He’s deluded, he needs to do the right thing by the club and step down. He looked he was seconds away from tears which is not good. He’s done a lot of good things in his time here but all he’s doing is ruining his legacy and ruining his future employment opportunities.
That’s a good point regarding his future employability. If he continues and we have two more thrashings against the Storm and Panthers, then limp out week 1 of the finals, I think his options dwindle for next season. If he gets out now, he’d have to be on the shortlist if a club like the Tigers part ways with Madge. However, playing the long game is not a strong point of a stubborn coach who prefers front loading the effort.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That’s a good point regarding his future employability. If he continues and we have two more thrashings against the Storm and Panthers, then limp out week 1 of the finals, I think his options dwindle for next season. If he gets out now, he’d have to be on the shortlist if a club like the Tigers part ways with Madge. However, playing the long game is not a strong point of a stubborn coach who prefers front loading the effort.
Or he stays at Parra next year.

I'm still not convinced he'll be moved on even if we finish the season poorly. They might wait until his contract runs out and use 2022 to chase someone else.

Imagine if he is still there next year? There will be more than a few people on here that will pop a vessel.

eels_fan

First Grade
Imagine if he is still there next year? There will be more than a few people on here that will pop a vessel.
I’m almost certain BA will remain coach for 2022.
They’ll refresh the football department in the offseason with new assistants, but BA will stay for 22.

Latest posts