What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Seriously overrated side with a clueless coach. Most players have gone backwards and you can’t blame COVID-19 for that.

f**k I’m angry. And f**k you BA, you will never con me again.

Yup.

I am seething right now.

It will probably pass, but I am over how woefully pathetic this side can be, from one week, to the next.

The coach isn't the answer - he has no clue.

Soto

Bench
Honestly surprised more teams haven't exposed as badly as soufs..dogs exposed us a few times and were unlucky to have a try disallowed against us.
We are devoid of ideas in attack
Fkn clueless in defence.
Not a smart footy side
No game plan.
Running hard and tackling with no fkn game plan will only get u so far.
Have we ever blown a team off the park in the first 20???
I reckon 2 players should immediately be dropped.
Waqa Blake and Sivo need to go.
Taka back to centre. Dunster or G Jennings to the wing.
Maybe Salmon or Field have to come in for Dylan if he's out too.
Changes need to be made. Players who can count need to be in..

Last edited:

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Well, enjoy 2 more years of him.

Its funny how he pressures the club into contract extensions when the team is flying. Its like he knows that he has no idea on coaching and strikes while the iron is hot.

Funking clueless club and supporters

Tooooks

Bench
We played well against the three woeful Qld sides, against Roosters (for 60 minutes), the Raiders and Penrith.

Manly would’ve beaten us the first time round If the touchie’s eyes weren’t painted on. Bulldogs could’ve beaten us twice, Sharks goal kicking was the only thing that stopped them winning.

I think we’ve been very lucky this year. Our coaching staff clearly has nothing. Joey Johns is a waste of space.

I never thought I could feel so flat when we’re third a month out from the finals. If we do finish top 4 we will go out in straight sets.

BA has finally lost me. No f**king idea.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
1f7ee42344eb585a640f860724aebe67

hindy111

Post Whore
We attacked like plop. We defended like plop. We are plop, but I don't know how to make us less plop.

Easy...
Play a different style. We have big bodies. Just play simple boring gritty footy. Rely on other teams mistakes. Put up bombs and hope to score.
Just hit it up and have a smart kicking game and kick chase. Literally bulldoze the team and trap them in own half.
You will wear them down. It will take 60 odd minutes but then you have the arm wrestle you want.

Do not spread the ball or offload in first 25mins. Unless in red zone. And stick to this plan.

I am happy to have very little expectations (in life in general and but particulalrly with the Eels)

But maybe someone should point out to the coaches and players that the whole point of a season

Is to get better as the season goes on. NOT GET WORSE WITH EACH PASSING WEEK!

Go EELS!