What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

franklin2323

Immortal
I dont know who is involved. I'm just reading between the lines on the info the muck raker tweeted.

I doubt it his him though, it would hardly derail our season if he was suspended. I'm worried it is someone much more pivotal than that.

Who has missed several games in a row? That narrows it down. I can't think of any starters

soc123_au

Staff member
Who has missed several games in a row? That narrows it down. I can't think of any starters
Depending on turn around times it may have only been one game. I'm just hoping it's not Api or Yeo. Anyone else that has missed a game we can cover imo.

Hooked

Juniors
The tweet says did the Panthers have a player miss a game and then 14 days under cover.
Sounds like someone missed a few weeks. Whare, Staines and Tetevano miss a few weeks earlier.

soc123_au

Staff member
The tweet says did the Panthers have a player miss a game and then 14 days under cover.
I guess it's open to interpretation. For example, play Thursday night, Break protocol Friday, 14 days starts now, miss next weeks game & good to go the following week provided it's a Saturday or Sunday game.

R.H

Juniors
Based on the information given from RTP
it can only be 1 player. Move along, not going to derail out season

Whino

Bench
Sounds like a massive beat up of a minor story or nothing.

This arsehole airs a rumour on the eve of the match where we can claim the minor premiership.
Then the next day he replies to the clubs tweet about winning the minor premiership with unproven allegations.
All while generating attention for himself and to throwing some mud.

soc123_au

Staff member
Based on the information given from RTP
it can only be 1 player. Move along, not going to derail out season
It's possible that it could be one game depending on turn around times. I ran the numbers on Yeo, Api & Kikau and it cant be any of them. Maximum of 13 days between games for them with the ones they missed.

Edwards & Toó were out for extended periods, I cant imagine them f**king up though.

Jane Murray

Bench
It's possible that it could be one game depending on turn around times. I ran the numbers on Yeo, Api & Kikau and it cant be any of them. Maximum of 13 days between games for them with the ones they missed.

Edwards & Toó were out for extended periods, I cant imagine them f**king up though.
Spencer Leniu is another.

Hooked

Juniors
Massive issue of a club hiding things from the governing body. It would be a big problem with massive consequences.

If true a big fine. Which will suit the NRL. I read a story the other day they were looking at trimming this years prize money.

Hooked

Juniors

Didn't Edwards and To'o get injured mid match? I seem to remember both coming off injured.

soc123_au

Staff member
Didn't Edwards and To'o get injured mid match? I seem to remember both coming off injured.
Yes, they were legitimate injuries, I can remember what happened with ZT, at the time nothing seemed sus about him missing for a few weeks.

Latest posts