What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big problem now is if we get injuries in our outside backs. Whare would obviously come in, beyond that it’s not so clear with both Staines & MWZ injured.

Kilkenny

Coach
The big problem now is if we get injuries in our outside backs. Whare would obviously come in, beyond that it’s not so clear with both Staines & MWZ injured.

Would you go for Capewell in the centre’s before Whare. I’m just not sure given the injury plagued season he’s had Whare is the right option if we do suffer an injury an unforeseen injury to the obvious outside backs. I would tend to go with May, Capewell or perhaps Burton in the outside backs before bringing Dean back in. Not ideal I know but we do have options along with Laurie.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee

After Whare it might be May to centre and Whare/Naden to wing. Or possibly Laurie onto the wing, they gave him a run there off the bench.

Kilkenny

Coach
Let’s just hope and pray we don’t sustain any serious injuries anywhere in the run in to the finals. We have endured more than our fair share for many seasons now and even this year even if it is not acknowledged by the media who have basically suggested we have been devoid of any injuries.

Would you go for Capewell in the centre’s before Whare. I’m just not sure given the injury plagued season he’s had Whare is the right option if we do suffer an injury an unforeseen injury to the obvious outside backs. I would tend to go with May, Capewell or perhaps Burton in the outside backs before bringing Dean back in. Not ideal I know but we do have options along with Laurie.

Maybe. It certainly must’ve been a tricky injury to keep Whare out for so long.

tripster

Juniors
Apparently Brent Read said on TripleM today that Hetherington has been told he is free to talk to other clubs. I report only second hand hearsay. Unclear if true, and if true whether that means we don’t want him or it is similar to the Staines situation.

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
Today’s papers suggesting Melbourne have shown interest in Naden .Would think money wise they will not offer much more as they never overpay .Mansour also allowed to talk to other clubs

Jane Murray

Bench
Current assistant coach to Maguire. Was caretaker coach after Jason Taylor got sacked.
Been at the Warriors as an assistant a few years ago.
Won a few lower grades titles.
Well liked.
I think he played in the halves for Parramatta in the lower grades ages ago.

I'm unsure of his name. I also can't imagine the tigers letting him go, if he is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts