What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Teach

Juniors
Seems to me Critter will be staying, as Blade13 has been saying all along.

Maybe they're waiting to announce it going into the finals to give the membership and team a boost, not that they really need it.

Jane Murray

Bench
Seems to me Critter will be staying, as Blade13 has been saying all along.

Maybe they're waiting to announce it going into the finals to give the membership and team a boost, not that they really need it.
That or they could be waiting for Tamou's departure is confirmed.

kinghippo

Juniors
It’s always a bit weird to see your club captain leave.
Tamou has been great for us and really has continued to show that greatness by putting the club first with this decision.
There can be no doubt he has been a big factor in helping develop this dominant pack we currently have and I sincerely wish him the best for his last few years in the NRL.

Port Panther

Juniors
With the speed of the ruck now you need shorter more explosive type of props who land on their fronts and allow fast play the balls . Days of the tall loper are gone ....too easy to hold up and dance with or just push backwards .

With the speed of the ruck now you need shorter more explosive type of props who land on their fronts and allow fast play the balls . Days of the tall loper are gone ....too easy to hold up and dance with or just push backwards .

Our two starting props this year are tall, our starting 13 too. Worked pretty well for us.

WestyLife

First Grade
I was never one to say he was on overs. Due to the off field stuff you can't measure but the baton has been passed on. We don't need to pay such money on a 31 year old now

Yeah we've kind of out grown that need but other clubs like the Tigers need a guy like him.

Staines has has a recurrence of his hamstring injury - that's a big worry this early in his career. Combined with his apparent chronic jaw problem might make him a high risk signing.- https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2020/09/18/westfund-injury-update-round-19/

Will make him cheap for Panthers to re-sign.

murraymob

First Grade
Who cares if she has a bond. That can quite often hamper a recovery. If Ivan sacked her, it’s because he thinks Pete Green can do a better job.
Yeah we've kind of out grown that need but other clubs like the Tigers need a guy like him.

not really cheap but more what a player who has played1.5 games is actually worth

We won’t know if we miss his leadership until next year. I would’ve preferred to keep him if possible, but I understand why it was hard. It’ll annoy me a little if releasing Hetherington could’ve helped keep Tamou, though.

WestyLife

First Grade
We won’t know if we miss his leadership until next year. I would’ve preferred to keep him if possible, but I understand why it was hard. It’ll annoy me a little if releasing Hetherington could’ve helped keep Tamou, though.

I'm assuming it just wasn't possible but no idea who are the main beneficiaries from the cap space.

Kilkenny

Coach

His manager may have to lower his asking price. Hamstring injuries can be very problematic and recurring. Hopefully the medical team can address the issues in the off season. It is a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts