What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
could there be more canberra fans next friday night?

Absolutely. Ticket sales have gone mental since Canberra qualified. I'd be there with bells on if I still lived in Brisbane, and about a dozen of my mates quickly bought tickets.

For those that are interested. Level 3 and 5 have pretty well sold out. Two section available in level 6 (638 and 604).

Level 7 east and south have started to sell, specifically in the south east corner. Level 7 north wont be opened unless needed. I'm confident they are at about 30-33k (including Suncorp members) so they should beat AAMI Park's capacity.

sfx250141.png

greenBV4

Bench
Absolutely. Ticket sales have gone mental since Canberra qualified. I'd be there with bells on if I still lived in Brisbane, and about a dozen of my mates quickly bought tickets.

For those that are interested. Level 3 and 5 have pretty well sold out. Two section available in level 6 (638 and 604).

Level 7 east and south have started to sell, specifically in the south east corner. Level 7 north wont be opened unless needed. I'm confident they are at about 30-33k (including Suncorp members) so they should beat AAMI Park's capacity.
Its allowed 75% capacity isnt it? So around 39000 Max?

Jamberoo

Juniors

sfx250141.png
How many will fly up from Canberra? 5K?

guyver78

Juniors
Anybody know what the seating allocation will be like this year for Souths v Penrith??

I’m a non-ticketed member this year and they didn’t send that info out at all..

I’d imagine they would split the stadium 50/50 even tho it is a Panthers home game given Souths will probably have more supporters there.

franklin2323

Immortal
Anybody know what the seating allocation will be like this year for Souths v Penrith??

I’m a non-ticketed member this year and they didn’t send that info out at all..

I’d imagine they would split the stadium 50/50 even tho it is a Panthers home game given Souths will probably have more supporters there.

they usually split it in half but there is always a few of both sets of fans sprinkled in

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Brisbane is absolutely killing it for the storm prelim. Here is a map.

Red - sold to 75%
Green - selling
Yellow - stadium members, will be pretty sparce.

a sell out of all socially distanced GP seats will probably result in a crowd of about 35-37k.

2DD047BB-A87A-4DA4-B665-B3AC9AD778A3.png

Brisbane is absolutely killing it for the storm prelim. Here is a map.

Red - sold to 75%
Green - selling
Yellow - stadium members, will be pretty sparce.

a sell out of all socially distanced GP seats will probably result in a crowd of about 35-37k.

View attachment 42901
meaning we could get 70 to 75K for the prelims combined with the ANZ.
we only got 59K to the 2 last year with no restrictions

Jamberoo

Juniors
60k combined for the Prelims given the circumstances of this year will be good
More than 54k total will mean the NRL will draw more to week 3 of the finals than the AFL for the first time ever.
2020 will be the first time since 2004, and the third time ever, that the NRL has had a bigger GF crowd.
The NRL will fall just short of outdrawing the AFL finals series for the first time ever.

Latest posts