What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF1 - Panthers 20-16 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Finals Week 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Just FYI panthers fans...

if your team somehow chokes tonight and forces upon us a grand final that can only end in either Wayne Bennett or Cameron smith winning a premiership, I will be forced to console myself by tearing the everloving shit out of your side and generally making an ass of myself on this forum for a full week.

so just win please

Smug Panther

First Grade
Just FYI panthers fans...

if your team somehow chokes tonight and forces upon us a grand final that can only end in either Wayne Bennett or Cameron smith winning a premiership, I will be forced to console myself by tearing the everloving shit out of your side and generally making an ass of myself on this forum for a full week.

so just win please
Fair

some11

Referee
Time to crack open a cold one

smug.gif

soc123_au

Staff member
Gus on Twitter must have been reading The Frog's posts on LU. Unbelievable levels of smug coming from him even though Panthers haven't even made the GF yet.
I don’t know of anyone that’s seen them in the same room together. Food for thought. All heil the great Frog!

roofromoz

First Grade
Plenty of smug dealers outside near the westfields downstairs food court. They'll hook you up.

Don't go to the upstairs food court though near JB Hi Fi, they'll give you snug which is something else completely... or so I'm told.

Dodgy

Juniors
Gus on Twitter must have been reading The Frog's posts on LU. Unbelievable levels of smug coming from him even though Panthers haven't even made the GF yet.
The Frog thinks Penrith is going to win the GF and defends Ricky Stuart's post match press conference?

The_Frog

First Grade
I don’t know of anyone that’s seen them in the same room together. Food for thought. All heil the great Frog!
I'm three years older than him, not quite as fat, and have more of my teeth remaining. And no I've never been in the same room AFAIK but I've been at the same footy ground. Generally I have a lot of admiration for the bloke but Panther forum regulars will recall that I was scathing of him in the wake of the Griffin sacking. We might have been in the position we're in now two years earlier had Griffin seen the season out.

I've tried my best to tone it down but I don't know why I bothered.

The Frog thinks Penrith is going to win the GF and defends Ricky Stuart's post match press conference?
I do think we'll win tonight on the back of a much stronger forward pack but the Storm will be tough. One game at a time for me. I didn't even watch Sticky's presser. Mrs Frog grabbed the remote from my webbed hands.

Last edited:
He said he sees no other result then a panthers win

Also had a bit of a hissy fit over the storm winning, said they weren’t that good, looked ragged in defence and a good team would have beaten them

Of course he thought that of Melbourne.

I think Goose Gould is very jealous of Bellamy’s success.

He also knows Melbourne Storm are a serious threat to the Panthers taking it out.

I hope the Panthers win but I hate Bee Sting head with a passion.

Latest posts