What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

lockyno1

Post Whore
I’m starting to think nothing outstays verry elegant. She is a serious Melbourne cup chance if they go there imo. Avd was there to win and she just dropped into another gear.

Nup fav in the market should bolt in the Cup

Sphagnum

Coach
I watched the replay again and verry elegant, the crazy bitch was watching Avd make his run at her and just went “lol” and mic dropped him in the last 100m

if there is rain around for cup day it is going to take a very, very good horse to beat her.

She was arrogant and should lap up the 2 miles with a 1600m wfa turn of foot at the end.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I watched the replay again and verry elegant, the crazy bitch was watching Avd make his run at her and just went “lol” and mic dropped him in the last 100m

if there is rain around for cup day it is going to take a very, very good horse to beat her.

She was arrogant and should lap up the 2 miles with a 1600m wfa turn of foot at the end.

Tiger Moth will end up my biggest play of the spring.

Where are we at with The Manikato tomorrow night, chaps?

Looks like maybe 5mm of rain tomorrow, so you wouldn’t think anything worse than a good 4.

I always like Hey Doc but these Written Tycoons are landing from everywhere and have got me worried.

Anyone giving Katmentari another go? :sweat_smile:

Latest posts