What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

Original Name

Juniors
He has had a great year. And a poor finals series.

He and Luai didn't control the game. Drop outs went out the window. Kicking game went to shit. They must learn from this.
It's because of kick pressure. The forwards weren't laying as good a platform getting slow play the balls so Cleary didn't have as much time to kick.

Fangs

Coach
It's because of kick pressure. The forwards weren't laying as good a platform getting slow play the balls so Cleary didn't have as much time to kick.

That is true but I don't put it down to that solely.

I think they just shat the bed. Look back at the Roosters/Souths games and it was the same story. We got away with it because we were are just a better team. Melbourne fluke a a few tries in the first half and that is simply it.

Its a big choke and we need to wear it now.

franklin2323

Immortal
That is true but I don't put it down to that solely.

I think they just shat the bed. Look back at the Roosters/Souths games and it was the same story. We got away with it because we were are just a better team. Melbourne fluke a a few tries in the first half and that is simply it.

Its a big choke and we need to wear it now.

the whole final series we played terrible. It was one big choke

WestyLife

First Grade
Before the recency bias starts against Naden and May I swear there were like 6 guys commentating on here that supported Naden being dropped and didn't believe in him.

I was of the opinion he should start or be dropped entirely for a prop. When he came on he showed he should've started rather than be on the bench at least.

Does speed stop the 2 tries Cleary gifted them or stop the 17 errors we made? We were horrible across the board

Naden may have been able to chase down the first try in the second half, he also would’ve helped improve our attack in the first.

As I said, there’s a lot of reasons we lost. I agree we were horrible across the board in the first half, but I also think we’d have been better with Naden.

It made no sense to change the team dynamics this late in the season, Ivan totally panicked.

Fangs

Coach
the whole final series we played terrible. It was one big choke

It was. We need to be honest.

Destroyed the Roosters, won by a point.

Canned Souffs, went down to the wire.

Storm...got a bit of luck and we managed to make it a small contest.

True story is we blew it, big time. Very disappointing.

franklin2323

Immortal
Naden may have been able to chase down the first try in the second half, he also would’ve helped improve our attack in the first.

As I said, there’s a lot of reasons we lost. I agree we were horrible across the board in the first half, but I also think we’d have been better with Naden.

It made no sense to change the team dynamics this late in the season, Ivan totally panicked.

Remember the Intercept v Manly? Naden isn't that quick. Certainly not that quick

Latest posts