What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestyLife

First Grade
Since we are discussing it here:

1. 2020 Edwards: 2021 honestly should try Luarie there. Looks like he has a good running and passing game. Very well rounded. There's debate whether or not he's as quick as Staines.

2. 2020 Mansour: 2021 Staines, that left edge would be so good it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. The extra speed would be crazy.

3. 2020 Crichton(L centre): 2021 no change just keep developing and grow into his body. Star in the making.

4. 2020 Various(R centre): 2021 No idea what's happening with Naden but would love to see Naden go to Centre. Good runner of the ball, great passing and kicking.

5. 2020 To'o: 2021 again no change obviously. :muscle::fire:

6. 2020 Luai: 2021 Luai.

7. 2020 Cleary: 2021 Cleary.

8. 2020 Tamou: 2021 Fish

9. 2020 Api: 2021 Api.

10. 2020 Fish: 2021 Leota, needs to sort out his handling or this won't last long but looks good otherwise.

11. 2020 Kikau: 2021 Kikau

12. 2020 Martin: 2021 Martin.

13. 2020 Yeo: 2021 Yeo

14. May

15. Capewell

16. Tetevano

17. Lenui(promoted with Tamou leaving for tigers.)

franklin2323

Immortal
Since we are discussing it here:

1. 2020 Edwards: 2021 honestly should try Luarie there. Looks like he has a good running and passing game. Very well rounded. There's debate whether or not he's as quick as Staines.

2. 2020 Mansour: 2021 Staines, that left edge would be so good it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. The extra speed would be crazy.

3. 2020 Crichton(L centre): 2021 no change just keep developing and grow into his body. Star in the making.

4. 2020 Various(R centre): 2021 No idea what's happening with Naden but would love to see Naden go to Centre. Good runner of the ball, great passing and kicking.

5. 2020 To'o: 2021 again no change obviously. :muscle::fire:

6. 2020 Luai: 2021 Luai.

7. 2020 Cleary: 2021 Cleary.

8. 2020 Tamou: 2021 Fish

9. 2020 Api: 2021 Api.

10. 2020 Fish: 2021 Leota, needs to sort out his handling or this won't last long but looks good otherwise.

11. 2020 Kikau: 2021 Kikau

12. 2020 Martin: 2021 Martin.

13. 2020 Yeo: 2021 Yeo

14. May

15. Capewell

16. Tetevano

17. Lenui(promoted with Tamou leaving for tigers.)

Most of the side picks itself. Martin hit the wall but will get a freshen up and be better for the run. Just is right centre but there are plenty of external options to fix that

WestyLife

First Grade
Most of the side picks itself. Martin hit the wall but will get a freshen up and be better for the run. Just is right centre but there are plenty of external options to fix that

Pretty much. I think introducing Burton, Staines, Luarie into the starting team would make a difference with those guys being very well rounded players. Of course No idea what's going on with Naden so that changes things depending how it turns out.

Whino

Bench
There are reports Blake Green may retire to take up a coaching job at the Knights. Dogs may still be in the hunt for a half.

maple_69

Bench

Who are these external options you’re referring to? Momirovski and maybe Rennings are the only guys I can see with some sort of pedigree. JMoz would be a great one year stop gap towards Turuva but not sure we’d have space.

franklin2323

Immortal
Who are these external options you’re referring to? Momirovski and maybe Rennings are the only guys I can see with some sort of pedigree. JMoz would be a great one year stop gap towards Turuva but not sure we’d have space.

Never look at only who is off contract players get released all the time. Just this off season alone James Roberts, Clifford and Flanagan have been moved on. No doubt more will follow.

off those who are available. Burton would be 1st option can move him to the backrow in 2 years when Turuva is ready.

To come in Robert Jennings and Bradon Burns. Then we have backup as it is needed. Both can also play wing if needed too

snickers007

Juniors

Jordan Kahu? I don't follow the Donkeys closely enough to know why he hasn't been playing first grade

Jane Murray

Bench
Never look at only who is off contract players get released all the time. Just this off season alone James Roberts, Clifford and Flanagan have been moved on. No doubt more will follow.

off those who are available. Burton would be 1st option can move him to the backrow in 2 years when Turuva is ready.

To come in Robert Jennings and Bradon Burns. Then we have backup as it is needed. Both can also play wing if needed too
Katoni Staggs is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts