What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

DeeJ

Bench
Those Canberra jerseys are terrible. They look like crap training jerseys - who on earth thought that should be the home and away?

If they have any sense they will wear the heritage for the entire season.

flippikat

Bench
New home kit reminds me of this...

images

That palette - mint green (a bit lighter than the cardinal green of Souths) & black - would be a great look for an expansion team.

I really want that look - and a team in Red & Black - in the NRL

But it DOESN'T say "Raiders" to me.

The Marshall

Juniors
I think the club has made an error and accidentally posted the home jersey if you compare the youth and ladies training jersey to the men’s. 6FE1E9E6-90FA-48A4-9990-59C4ABA89C95.jpeg

GAZF

First Grade
The home is almost there, but Classic's collar and insitence on piping is disappointing.

I really wish the dogs continued down the white double V on blue path for the away. The white saddle and shoulders look unbalanced with blue shorts and socks.

_Johnsy

Referee
I’m guessing their thinking would be by breaking up the line makes the logo stand out more. It breaks the monotony of horizontal bars.
Good point.

I would have thought you have the logo in one stripe of a single colour (depends if you're after a contrast or complimentary integration), going through multiple colours just looks messy IMO.

sempmrh

Juniors
Simply matching the colour of the underarm panels to the shoulders of the jersey instead of the body has made a huge difference for the Bulldogs’ jersey.

Klim

Juniors
Have some insider info from a well credited source.

White alternate is no more.

Pink panther is back and looks very pink pantheresqe. No black sidepanels included.

Judging from the membership pack in that link looks like the Panthers have ditched the design on the sleeves in comparison with the 2020 jersey.

panthers-2021-adult-full-season-members-pack.jpg
798-622.jpg

That jersey in the membership pic is the 2021 jersey. The silver stripes/gradient has been removed.

So if there is a heritage round next year maybe the 1991 jersey will feature? Unless it is a full Classic retro remake with the Dahdah Uniforms sponsor.
;);););). If only they follow Cronulla and release a 3/4 sleeve jersey once everyone see it in the flesh. The OAK Plus is integrated really well and the stripes on the sleeves will be thinner.