What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Klim

Juniors
Mockups have been released from the Raiders set on their shop.

Home
42-feature2640x640home.jpg

Away
43-feature2640x640away.jpg

Heritage
41-feature1640x1280heritage2.jpg

Klim

Juniors
Looks like Manly will have a different logo for their 75th Anniversary looking at their membership pack. Not sure about the Dragons doing a special logo as their membership pack contains the current one.

2021-cap.png

Probably an unpopular opinion but I like the new Raiders look - especially the home.

I like it too. Minor criticism, wish the sponsor was better integrated. The blue splodge cheapens it a little. Dark blue type would’ve sufficed IMO as ‘MILK’ is a heavy font. Will always prefer the heritage

Reflector

Juniors
Just make the heritage jersey their main one. It looks brilliant! The other two are trash

Remember in 2012 when the Knights "official" home jersey was that rubbish with the white/ red piping while their heritage was the classic vertical stripes, but then during the course of the season the heritage ended up becoming their home while the other monstrosity was barely seen again?

I can see the Raiders going the same way with this.

flippikat

Bench
The Canberra home jersey as as ‘jersey’. I like. As a jersey for the ‘green machine’. I do not.

I see your point. I like the Raiders 2021 Home kit - it's got a very "early 90s" feel about it with the dark block of navy on the top. (Just like Norths with the 'Citibank' jersey & Manly with the Pepsi jersey)... BUT it is a departure from their classic look.

It'd be good for an expansion team (that Western Corridor bid, perhaps?), but not sure it fits for the Raiders.