What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at MCG Dec 26-30 2020

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hopefully these mongs find some runs in Sydney. Very, very disappointing after rolling a side for 36 then getting dominated next test. Classic Australia, though.

T-Boon

Coach
T goon might even be Hohns.

I am actually surprised you fellas disagree with me.
I thought some of you knew a bit about cricket but it turns out most of you are more T20 or 50 over cricket fans and just don't know much about the game.
Paine has to go, he is not a contributor. The first step is take the captaincy off him. Admittedly mid test is not going to happen though he could fall on his sword and as captain hand the keeping duties to Wade and then hand the captaincy to Smith.

T-Boon

Coach
That brain explosion effort of setting a field without a first slip then forgetting he set that field and not even attempting to do his job to catch the ball broke the spine of our bowlers and all the rest of the team.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I am actually surprised you fellas disagree with me.
I thought some of you knew a bit about cricket but it turns out most of you are more T20 or 50 over cricket fans and just don't know much about the game.
Paine has to go, he is not a contributor. The first step is take the captaincy off him. Admittedly mid test is not going to happen though he could fall on his sword and as captain hand the keeping duties to Wade and then hand the captaincy to Smith.
tenor.gif

I am surprised that Smith, Head or Lauba don't get an over or two just to mix it up a bit. But that's just me I suppose.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our mob couldn't even catch Covid yesterday,

although technically Head didn't drop a catch, it was still pretty poor, elbows touching the ground is a common thing fielders have to deal with

Out of protest, I’m not heckling today.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see India bat til after tea them have us 2-3 down for f**k all by stumps.
Enjoy your day.

Paine really should be taking those kinds of inside edges

It's alarming how bad keepers not only in this country, but around the world have become. Huge drop in standard. A guy like Gilchrist was never considered a great keeper alone when he was playing, but relative to Paine he was absolutely brilliant - can barely recall him making a mistake off fast bowlers

Smug Panther

First Grade
Paine really should be taking those kinds of inside edges

It's alarming how bad keepers not only in this country, but around the world have become. Huge drop in standard. A guy like Gilchrist was never considered a great keeper alone when he was playing, but relative to Paine he was absolutely brilliant - can barely recall him making a mistake off fast bowlers
Hit the middle of his glove and people tried to defend it "he did brilliantly to get there" blah blah blah. It was a pathetic drop

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Healy used to go whole seasons without missing a chance, his foot work was brilliant. Keepers seem to dive for everything these days, where as Healy got to plenty by using his footwork.