What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I see I hit a nerve....
No nerve hit, it’s just bizarre how you’ve interrupted an older men’s appreciation thread for videos of young men with your obsession for wanking yourself over any time I’m mentioned.

Your obsession to jump in any time I’m mentioned is quite odd.

redv13

Bench
No nerve hit, it’s just bizarre how you’ve interrupted an appreciation thread for videos of young men with your obsession for wanking yourself over any time I’m mentioned.

Just shut the f**k up and stop ruining threads you dipshit.
Seems like your having a school holiday meltdown little fella. Early to bed for you would be my suggestion and leave us adults to chat between ourselves

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Seems like your having a school holiday meltdown little fella. Early to bed for you would be my suggestion and leave us adults to chat between ourselves
Easy done mate..

You sit there with other random older men on the Internet discussing videos of underage boys whilst making up fantasy stories about someone else on the Internet who you’ve never met.

Sounds like the kind of fun that I just aren’t into..

redv13

Bench
Easy done mate..

You sit there with other random older men on the Internet discussing videos of underage boys whilst making up fantasy stories about someone else on the Internet who you’ve never met.

Sounds like the kind of fun that I just aren’t into..
Don’t be salty. Your not fit enough to shine George Dragons boots let alone be mentioned in the same breath as him. Who do you think you are??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Don’t be salty. Your not fit enough to shine George Dragons boots let alone be mentioned in the same breath as him. Who do you think you are??
Lol.. He’s got more internet points than I do? That’s pretty funny..

George has his own issues which I’m happy enough not to interrupt a circle jerk for, so doesn’t bother me if you view him above me or not, given your preferences..

So if I’m not worth mentioning in this thread, how about you f**k off & don’t mention me..

You be sure to have a cracking night & don’t forget to clear your browser history.

redv13

Bench
Lol.. He’s got more internet points than I do? That’s pretty funny..

George has his own issues which I’m happy enough not to interrupt a circle jerk for, so doesn’t bother me if you view him above me or not, given your preferences..

So if I’m not worth mentioning in this thread, how about you f**k off & don’t mention me..

You be sure to have a cracking night & don’t forget to clear your browser history.
I’m not going anywhere mr staff member. Everyone here views GD above you so get used to both. You have a good night!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m not going anywhere mr staff member. Everyone here views GD above you so get used to both. You have a good night!!
f**k me.. I lost the Internet..

Not sure why you always like to have the last word, but it’s bizarre how you say I’m so low down this imaginary pecking order, but yet here you are still making posts about me..

Please, stop wasting your time on me.. It’s unfair on the others higher up the list..

redv13

Bench
f**k me.. I lost the Internet..

Not sure why you always like to have the last word, but it’s bizarre how you say I’m so low down this imaginary pecking order, but yet here you are still making posts about me..

Please, stop wasting your time on me.. It’s unfair on the others higher up the list..
Nice edit job. Did you get cold feet with the original reply??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nice edit job. Did you get cold feet with the original reply??
What edit job?

Are you making shit up again?

And why are you still speaking to someone so low in the Internet?

I appreciate the charity and all, but f**k man, your obsession with me tonight must be pissing everyone else off..

redv13

Bench
What edit job?

Are you making shit up again?

And why are you still speaking to someone so low in the Internet?

I appreciate the charity and all, but f**k man, your obsession with me tonight must be pissing everyone else off..
690FD119-25D7-4826-A2A9-4C045222257F.png

redv13

Bench
Nice photoshop there.. You would have been better off putting in something about me disliking the Steelers though..

But again, far too much effort put in to someone so low as me..

But if you’re after a good arse licking, you’re probably on the wrong website..
Photoshop. Heard it all now!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I really feel it’s time this thread got back on track:
images