What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But I think his preference in silver
R3da945d30162f238e7f6c4232263f161

I didn’t because my BMX was a normal dragster with ‘borrowed’ BMX parts.

Mine was truly shithouse (a Target special). It didn't really have any Chrome-Moly in it. But I was an idiot, and spend two-weeks of my paperboy wages buying a Dura MX-2 gooseneck because that would somehow make it better.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My daughter and her friend who lives around the corner cut some laps around the block on Sunday afternoon, the first time we've ever let her out of our sight on her bike. Anyway my daughter's friend has this little BMX that looks like it was cobbled together from Mongoose parts. Looks f**king awesome. It's far too hardcore for an eight year old.

Avenger

Immortal
My daughter and her friend who lives around the corner cut some laps around the block on Sunday afternoon, the first time we've ever let her out of our sight on her bike. Anyway my daughter's friend has this little BMX that looks like it was cobbled together from Mongoose parts. Looks f**king awesome. It's far too hardcore for an eight year old.
Sounds stolen.