What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
Me too. I reckon they may used different video clips with the tune.

I also now remember a bloke in my class called Craig Ellis who insisted on singing 'my legs are pumping poogie' in his version of the jingle.

We had "my dick is pumping Pischartz" in our circle of friends.

Pischartz was the nick name of one of the guys in our group, looking back it's rather homo-erotic for a bunch of 13/14/15 y/olds.

84 Baby

Referee
IFR33K wondering why his photos won’t post
images

strider

Post Whore
The easiest way to upload a photo you have taken on your phone and make is smaller for this site is to:
- SMS (MMS technically) it to yourself (your phone makes its smaller to send)
- then save the image you receive in the SMS
- then upload that smaller file

lingard

Coach
The easiest way to upload a photo you have taken on your phone and make is smaller for this site is to:
- SMS (MMS technically) it to yourself (your phone makes its smaller to send)
- then save the image you receive in the SMS
- then upload that smaller file

What???

Suitman

Post Whore
Crap like the rest of us.

Not quite.
He was trying to post a food pic in the PD.
I've had the same issues. My phone pics which I have downloaded to my computer are too large so LU rejects them.
Other sites I post on actually accept the photo and automatically resize them before posting.
One of those sites is also run by XenForo, as Twiz stated in the food thread runs LU.
So, the option must be available to LU.
I'm rubbish with technology so more than happy to be proven wrong.
My way around it was to post the pics on another site that accepts them and reduces the size, and then copy and paste them here. I know no other way.
Striders suggestion above makes sense but I'm equally useless with phone technology. I'm better and find it easier on my desktop computer.

Latest posts