What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Jennings has vehemently denied knowingly taking prohibited substances...if you were guilty why would you do so and just not zip it?
Something is not right here...and if his B sample is positive well then it looks even worse. Hope its resolved soon for him and his family.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jennings has vehemently denied knowingly taking prohibited substances...if you were guilty why would you do so and just not zip it?
Something is not right here...and if his B sample is positive well then it looks even worse. Hope its resolved soon for him and his family.
They key defence in this is always that they didn't know. They're not a qualified chemist or whatever. Not a valid defence, obviously, but if I was about to lose the ability to feed my family before the age of 35 I'd be grasping at straws too.

Noise

Coach
Because he’s trying to save what is left of his reputation. Almost every merkin denies they did it.

Noise

Coach
Everyone knows what they've done and taken.
Denying it if ur guilty just compounds it..
I don’t know anyone that has ever believed a merkin that denies their drug taking *edit: except for lance armstrong fan boys. I don’t think it compounds it, Everyone just thinks they are f**kwits regardless if they deny it or admit it.

Even though the mandatory ban is four years I think you can get reductions for squealing and also showing that you didn't take it knowingly, as in contaminated supplements. I think Shayna Jack might have got that. So if he could get away with say two years there's some chance his career isn't over.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Even though the mandatory ban is four years I think you can get reductions for squealing and also showing that you didn't take it knowingly, as in contaminated supplements. I think Shayna Jack might have got that. So if he could get away with say two years there's some chance his career isn't over.
He’s no chance of coming back if he is out of the game for 2 years.

Incorrect

Coach
Is anyone else getting performance issues on Android mobile using Chrome browser at the moment?

Lots of lagging etc. I'm thinking maybe the IC Markets ads at the bottom of the pages are the cause from what I can tell so far.

I'm going to try Firefox and see if there's any improvement

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
R0bd9a7b03f30ebd3fd470d2d60018bd8

Incorrect

Coach
Don't know if it's because of the impressive picture above or what, but Firefox is performing much than the Chrome browser...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Is anyone else getting performance issues on Android mobile using Chrome browser at the moment?

Lots of lagging etc. I'm thinking maybe the IC Markets ads at the bottom of the pages are the cause from what I can tell so far.

I'm going to try Firefox and see if there's any improvement
What are you on about, poindexter?

Latest posts