What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Could he have been given something and been dumb and just had it without question? Yes, I know being dumb isn't an excuse - but having trust in others is a nice thing at times too

Well these guys are drilled on what they can and can't take from Harold Matthews onwards, there really is no excuse

What if someone slips somebody a Mickey (not referring to this particular case)? Still the players responsibility and you still (rightly) cop the suspension, but the moral judgement is quite different.

no one's B sample has ever tested negative

Just to insert some facts into this discussion:

All Black lock Patrick Tuipulotu cleared of doping after B sample tests negative
By Liam Napier
Updated February 9, 2017 — 3.57pmfirst published at 3.40pm

Drug Free Sport New Zealand boss Graeme Steel says Patrick Tuipulotu's doping case is a "one in 10,000" occurrence after the All Blacks lock was cleared of taking a banned substance.

Fairfax Media broke news that Tuipulotu tested positive for a specified substance last November, and was subsequently suspended from taking part in all rugby.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-...-b-sample-tests-negative-20170209-gu99uu.html

Avenger

Immortal
So not a big believer in due process then?
You’d be surprised. I am but this is a hopeless situation. I still however think he’s a f**kwit and a downhill skier. Never wanted him re-signed in the first place. He’s past it and maybe he thought the same which is why he ‘allegedly’ took the substance in the first place.

Last edited:
You’d be surprised. I am but this is a hopeless situation. I still however think he’s a f**kwit and a downhill skier. Never wanted him re-signed in the first place. He’s past it and maybe he thought the same which is why he ‘allegedly’ took the substance in the first place.

I probably wouldn't ;) Forgetting the individual involved, we'll find out and he'll either cop it or he won't. And he won't get any sympathy from me at that point if his B sample comes back positive.