What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Not sure really, they have employed Ben Rogers now as Head of Recruitment from South’s where he had that position for 5 years plus with decent results, and believe Isaac De Gois has been given more responsibility for junior recruitment and development.

Sharp was part time so expect he may be doing more at the Dogs.

BA, Rogers, ONeil and Serantinos are the panel that finalises targets etc.

Rogers was with the club previously in a similar role , not quite so far up the ladder and has worked with ONeil before.

Haven’t heard any bad reports about the new structure but early days, the results of next 18 months will tell the story I think.
Ben Rogers the ex player??

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not sure really, they have employed Ben Rogers now as Head of Recruitment from South’s where he had that position for 5 years plus with decent results, and believe Isaac De Gois has been given more responsibility for junior recruitment and development.

Sharp was part time so expect he may be doing more at the Dogs.

BA, Rogers, ONeil and Serantinos are the panel that finalises targets etc.

Rogers was with the club previously in a similar role , not quite so far up the ladder and has worked with ONeil before.

Haven’t heard any bad reports about the new structure but early days, the results of next 18 months will tell the story I think.
Great. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If the name i was given is the same as the one you think it is then I reckon we would only offer a 2nd tier deal.

What is a 2nd tier deal exactly?

Its a seperate squad of players outside the 30 and development

we have about 10 players signed up so far..

Latest posts