What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.3%

• Total voters

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I've been a no since he was assistant to Kearney.......ASSISTANT TO KEARNEY

I just realised, this is the reason he surrounds himself with dopes like David(battle of nutrition)Kidwell, cause he doesn't want to be dogged and have his job taken like he had done to Kearney.

What a dog.

T-Boon

Coach
I think BA is the wrong type of man manager for our club. We need a whip cracker for these pussies.

T-Boon

Coach
Should we get Dan Anderson back as attack coach. Yes.
Leave BA in charge of head coach duties and be in charge of the D.
Get rid of current D coach. Yes.

Avenger

Immortal
Rather than creating a new thread. Will he survive? What is your expectation with the first half a dozen games?

I'm thinking 2 from 6.

Suitman

Post Whore
Come on Suity. Give us a prediction for the first 6 games and don’t be a sook or I’ll get phantom Bart to text you.

Predictions are for noobs.
I'm just hanging back and waiting to see how the season unfolds.
I do however, as usual, have my glass half full cap on.
Discussion in threads like this, after one first team trial, at this stage of the season is just plain dumb.

hindy111

Post Whore
Discussion in threads like this, after one first team trial, at this stage of the season is just plain dumb.

Rnd 8 and I will make my call.

Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with you?

You can't see that our coach is shit, the coaches assistants are shit, the defence coach is shit, the attack coach is shit, our fitness coach is shit, the new players are shit, the old players are shit, the good players are shit , the shit players are shit, our attack is shit, our defense is shit, our warm ups are shit,.our half times are shit, our half is shit, our kicking is shit, our ball boys are shit, our cheerleaders are shit. We are shit & you are shit by association, so I can condense this down to that.

Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with you?

You can't see that our coach is shit, the coaches assistants are shit, the defence coach is shit, the attack coach is shit, our fitness coach is shit, the new players are shit, the old players are shit, the good players are shit , the shit players are shit, our attack is shit, our defense is shit, our warm ups are shit,.our half times are shit, our half is shit, our kicking is shit, our ball boys are shit, our cheerleaders are shit. We are shit & you are shit by association, so I can condense this down to that.
Hey now c’mon mate there’s no need for all that f*cking profanity!