What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.7%

• Total voters

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon we will win at least 3 of the first 6, probably 4. Storm / Raider are likely losses, and while I don’t think Broncos will have a great year, first up at home with a new coach coming off a wooden spoon could be pretty tight game, a loss wouldn’t surprise (but yes disappointing). Tigers / Sharks / dragons will be tough but we should get the wins.

At least 3 wins (hopefully 4) wouldn’t be the greatest start but it wouldn’t be the worse either we have made the top 4 under BA / Smith with only 50% wins over 6 rounds.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think we will be at worst 3 from 6, if it’s any worse i think BA will in big trouble.

We have a tough run home so early wins are crucial.

strider

Post Whore
Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with you?

You can't see that our coach is shit, the coaches assistants are shit, the defence coach is shit, the attack coach is shit, our fitness coach is shit, the new players are shit, the old players are shit, the good players are shit , the shit players are shit, our attack is shit, our defense is shit, our warm ups are shit,.our half times are shit, our half is shit, our kicking is shit, our ball boys are shit, our cheerleaders are shit. We are shit & you are shit by association, so I can condense this down to that.
You forgot our jerseys .... they're ok .... though the away one is shit

84 Baby

Referee
We will win 4 or 5 from 6, and the same 3 blokes will death ride each loss from their mum's basement with a neckbeard full of Doritos crumbs.
If we lose 4 or 5 though they’ll wash away those Dorito neckbeards with sweat and spittle as they clamber to post “I told you sos” because they need some sort of justification

84 Baby

Referee
Check out the head of hair on that guy
images