What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Abacus

Juniors
and your a bit dumb. I'm not hurt just stating the facts.
Lol. I thought you'd been insulted.

Try to have a laugh Westy - you got picked up on a post where you came across like a pretentious twat. Doubling down on it makes it seem intentional.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not many small sides at the pointy end of the season in 2020. And the club didn't get to the GF last year by going small.

Storm play Brandon Smith at lock. Finucane at prop
Roosters Radley. Butcher played prop
Cam Murray lock for Souths.
Canberra had a small pack

We had Kenny and Naden on the bench in the prelim and won. Ivan also doesn't use the whole bench as it is

WestyLife

First Grade
Lol. I thought you'd been insulted.

Try to have a laugh Westy - you got picked up on a post where you came across like a pretentious twat. Doubling down on it makes it seem intentional.
I can't help if people miss or ignore the informative comments that change the context of the discussion.

Kilkenny

Coach
Poor old Panfa is posting his team for our Round 1 clash on the game day thread.

With all the action in this thread he’s unlikely to get too many replies till after 4pm next Tuesday.

Abacus

Juniors
Yes but who is available?
Its getting to crunch time & i was hoping a couple of guys might be looking for opportunity. But today's announcement that clubs now have to 1 August just pushes things back. Experienced players will see which teams are finals-bound rather than taking risks now.

Abacus

Juniors
Storm play Brandon Smith at lock. Finucane at prop
Smith off the bench. Usually started Bromwich, Welch, Finucane followed by Tino & NAS.
Roosters Radley. Butcher played prop
Wasn't Radley injured most of the year? Surely you're having a lend re Butcher at prop. JWH, Taukeiaho, Collins.
Canberra had a small pack
Just no. Papalii, Soliola, Tapine, Guler,
We had Kenny and Naden on the bench in the prelim and won.
Kikau was out & we damn near got beat (Reynolds' toe on the 40 saved us).

franklin2323

Immortal
Its getting to crunch time & i was hoping a couple of guys might be looking for opportunity. But today's announcement that clubs now have to 1 August just pushes things back. Experienced players will see which teams are finals-bound rather than taking risks now.

So many new coaches across the league usually mean the older guys get pushed out.

These guys are already 4 months into their deals. Give another month or 2 suddenly you are getting 50% off their deal. Get the club to pay some freight and we get a handy player cheap.

Not really an issue unless we get injuries there though. So atm best to wait